Monday, December 08, 2008
Believe
I swear that I will do a Magic World Finish Move by the end
of this week. I can do level 9 perfect, so there's no reason why I
can't do the FM. Training with chance now C:
:> Today I'm changing computers. This comp will be gone >0 sad. It's the computer that took 5 hours to download maple. The computer which I downloaded Photoshop, GIMP, Mozzila Firefox and Google Chrome on. I'm going to miss it T.T
And the only computer that never caught a virus ._. LOL.
OMG. 10 reviews, thank you all ! <3I want to create a new Asiasoft account! Dx
Lost my account long time ago T-T
LOL, my Internet Explorer screwed up. Now using Mozzila :/ This is gonna be the last post on my computer I guess :< going to miss the big big button Dx
Going to change my blogskin already. Use Bleach! (Casual, you finally found DiamondDustRebellion? :D)
And what's up with the class outing, why suddenly people want go then cancel uh ._.
I think I have to give up on Lavi blogskins -.-
Btw yesterday wasted one and a half hours at West Mall waiting for Siuhui to return my books. Ended up she called me when I was in the library T.T kena chased out -'-
And she didn't come in the end. Waste of time-.-
Ah, at least I got my milktea (yes, Siuhui, no flavour, just normal milktea) =.=
anyway, gtg. Found some skins, will decide later. Probably be the Ulquiorra one x:
Labels: tribute to my computer -.-
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 3:06 PM