Sunday, December 14, 2008
Waiting for the Thousanth Year
HITSUGAYA <3 LOL. -fangirling- anyway tomorrow we're gonna BADMINTON ! <3 (with Wendy HU)

AHAHAHAHA ZHIMINGSAO ! LOL XD. Lazy to post now, just quick run-through. Will update tomorrow.

Friday
CO as usual ._. if there was anything important, 'fraid I forgotten. OH. Woke up at 7.30am to go ICA to take passports.

Saturday
Practice in the morning, then had sectionals. Really interesting. Heart of God Church from 5~7. Watched Dan and Kuo eat at kopitiam. At West Mall, ate Subway. This time, Wendy, Kuo and Dan watch me -.- ELMO (and Adolf) I WANT TO KILL YOU! Freaking never make me laugh when I'm eating -'- Will elaborate tomorrow. Came home and Audi-ed with icefireblue, aka Weiting, meixuen's friend :D
Slept at 1.30am =.=

Sunday
Woke up at 1pm -_- Too exhausted I guess. Left house at 3.35pm, reached Raffles at exactly 4.30. BOO, the bus was slow Dx heng I didn't wait for 61 -.- else confirm late.
The concert VERY sian can D: Only huang tu qing and jiang jun ling nice -.- the others like .. .. .. -speechless-
Downloaded OpenOffice.org, something like MS Word. Michelle can help me beta le :D
Anddd I changed the blogskin. ZOMG HITSU <3

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 9:59 PM