Monday, December 15, 2008
THE POST :D ♥
Friday
Woke up at 7.30am (boohoos, my sleep) and went out to Immigrations and Checkpoints Authority :D listened to phone music the entire journey -.- luckily it didn't run out of battery cause I just charged it the night before :D
Took the passport and ate (first time breakfast-ing before CCA o.o)
Came home, changed and went for CO -_- Practice, came home and audi-ed.
My hand was numb sia. (as in numb) and it didn't listen to me ): I asked it to play the LEFT key it played RIGHT -.-"
And then I chance 6 level 7, I'm not supposed to chance and I chanced D:
Saturday
HAHA. Practice. Mifen again D: didn't feel like eating it. Dazu after that. Huiern made me and Sylvia blow louder, haha x: sorry uh, I no energy T-T had to gai pu before break -.-' heng memorized most of the notes le, since we practiced for so long already.
Audi-ed with Xuen ♥ haha. Sian.
Sunday
Woke up at 1pm -.- Sian, slept too late + lack of sleep. Audi-ed AGAIN (my life is made up of Audi ._.) and then went out at 3.35pm. Reached Raffles on the dot :D
Ate MR. BEAN :D
Whee. The concert was seriously boring nia. Shall not elaborate, go to other people's blog see. Lazy to type out.
Monday (which is yesterday since I'm editing yesterday's post)
Daniel came over around 2pm and then Wendy. Then Marvin called my phone and asked, "Daniel please?" so I passed it to him. And Daniel said that it was Bing Da -.-
Kuo and Marvin came over next. HOMYGOFSHUOQY Marvin is a BU pro can -.-
Using my keyboard (not his) he managed to like get 200+ combo -.- (I can't even get 10) LOL.
Then Daniel and my BRO playedGunbound the BOOM game :D
Marv had to go off first D:
(supposed to be badminton outing, spent it indoors -.-)
LOL, and then we chatted about a few thousand things. We're having a Pei Hwa chalet next June :D I most probably can make it :D
Planning on returning to PHPPS next year (as usual). ~.~ wakaka, btw Kuo, Allen is with KANDA and Lenalee is with Lavi ! >:C
Hohoho.
Tuesday
I need to go off for CO liao. Lax la Hui ♥ will find de.
Other note ; I am going to level 13 already -.- 69% -.-
Woke up at 7.30am (boohoos, my sleep) and went out to Immigrations and Checkpoints Authority :D listened to phone music the entire journey -.- luckily it didn't run out of battery cause I just charged it the night before :D
Took the passport and ate (first time breakfast-ing before CCA o.o)
Came home, changed and went for CO -_- Practice, came home and audi-ed.
My hand was numb sia. (as in numb) and it didn't listen to me ): I asked it to play the LEFT key it played RIGHT -.-"
And then I chance 6 level 7, I'm not supposed to chance and I chanced D:
Saturday
HAHA. Practice. Mifen again D: didn't feel like eating it. Dazu after that. Huiern made me and Sylvia blow louder, haha x: sorry uh, I no energy T-T had to gai pu before break -.-' heng memorized most of the notes le, since we practiced for so long already.
Audi-ed with Xuen ♥ haha. Sian.
Sunday
Woke up at 1pm -.- Sian, slept too late + lack of sleep. Audi-ed AGAIN (my life is made up of Audi ._.) and then went out at 3.35pm. Reached Raffles on the dot :D
Ate MR. BEAN :D
Whee. The concert was seriously boring nia. Shall not elaborate, go to other people's blog see. Lazy to type out.
Monday (which is yesterday since I'm editing yesterday's post)
Daniel came over around 2pm and then Wendy. Then Marvin called my phone and asked, "Daniel please?" so I passed it to him. And Daniel said that it was Bing Da -.-
Kuo and Marvin came over next. HOMYGOFSHUOQY Marvin is a BU pro can -.-
Using my keyboard (not his) he managed to like get 200+ combo -.- (I can't even get 10) LOL.
Then Daniel and my BRO played
Marv had to go off first D:
(supposed to be badminton outing, spent it indoors -.-)
LOL, and then we chatted about a few thousand things. We're having a Pei Hwa chalet next June :D I most probably can make it :D
Planning on returning to PHPPS next year (as usual). ~.~ wakaka, btw Kuo, Allen is with KANDA and Lenalee is with Lavi ! >:C
Hohoho.
Tuesday
I need to go off for CO liao. Lax la Hui ♥ will find de.
Other note ; I am going to level 13 already -.- 69% -.-
Labels: I love Siuhui :D♥
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 12:49 PM