Sunday, December 21, 2008
Sian lei, I seriously don't feel like writing everything ):
Slept at 8 yesterday, woke up at 9.10am =="
Tired like .. -.-
SHIAT ! I just saw the Allen-Walker-drawing video.
And the moment I saw it I wanted to laugh T-T
That look on (poor?) Kuo's face that day when he came over and saw it WAS PRICELESS T-T
Brb, watch Code Geass on youtube ==
People add me on Facebook please, thanks :D
Slept at 8 yesterday, woke up at 9.10am =="
Tired like .. -.-
SHIAT ! I just saw the Allen-Walker-drawing video.
And the moment I saw it I wanted to laugh T-T
That look on (poor?) Kuo's face that day when he came over and saw it WAS PRICELESS T-T
Brb, watch Code Geass on youtube ==
People add me on Facebook please, thanks :D
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 2:23 PM