Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Today was priceless.
I got a very FUNNY dream -.-' I mean, put Jacqueline, a Gundam Meister and a party together, and what do you get? A nightmare? Or avery weird dream?!
LOL~
Hyper-ed with Barney at 10.45am -.- We're writing an anti-Leverrier story xD (note: We= Michelle, Barney and MEEEE :})
Using the old H/H fanfiction account ._. name shall be Miruka(POINT if needed).
Mi from MIzu1411 -- Michelle
Ru from HaRUka -- Me
Ka from KAntarou -- Barney
LOL ~ !
wanted MizuSA but Barney said no -.-"
Anyway, today had practice. uhm, Saturday am I going to be practicing myself or staying in the CO room ? -.-
HAIS~
WHEE LOL I love the tsukihime pic x.x
I think I shall minimize it to use for my DGMAnime forums siggy xD
SIAN LA, who got Photoshop (the disk-.-)?
I need ):
I couldnt transfer it on thumbdrive, -'- =.='
LOL~~
Working on a new fic -.-
Solitude, a L/L fiction. YAY <3
Songfic, and Barney is writing (L/L also) a story based on My Immortal xD
But hers is tragic. Mine is angst. >x<
Nevermind-.- (L/L fan going mad here) AND IDIOT BOO-MAN ! ):
Bought book 8 just now, cus couldn't find book 12 -.- and Bleach 35 is out (didn't buy -.-' cus no money LOL)
And then bought milk tea with Zhiqing !<333
LOL started hypering when I opened the wrapper of book 8 because I saw a POSTER in it.
Wakaooooooo ): hyper-ing LOL.
Tomorrow probably going Barney's house, have to photocopy scores for Sylvia - -"
SIAN D:
Actually wanted to go WM with her on Thursday, who knows her instructor go change the practice date -murderous aura- URGHHHHHHHHHHHHH D:
And Hilary and Ziyong didn't come for practice -.- sabo we three uh ._.
AND JUNHONG IS VERY QIAN BIAN AHHHH O:
LOL being really lamed out.
>.>
Song of Cicada ):
-----Left dizi at school LOL-----
Book 8 is ... mixed pairing .
See arh , got KanAre aka Yullen, got LavLena (two-sided) and AreLena (two-sided also I think) =.=
WHAT THE -censored word here- does that mean D:
Anyway I still waiting for book 12 (:
I WANT IT~ LxL FTW~!
I think I better stop hypering here -.-
signing off,
α я ι ε l (♥)
PS. What does FTW stand for again -.-?
PPS. CONGRATS BARNEY ON 5o REVIEWS (1o chapters only lei , pro idiot)
PPPS. LAVI GOT HIT BY AN AKUMA ~!@#$%^&*()_+
PPPPS. KRO-CHAN DRANK THE VIRUS OUT LOL (and drank Lavi's blood too- -")
I got a very FUNNY dream -.-' I mean, put Jacqueline, a Gundam Meister and a party together, and what do you get? A nightmare? Or a
LOL~
Hyper-ed with Barney at 10.45am -.- We're writing an anti-Leverrier story xD (note: We= Michelle, Barney and MEEEE :})
Using the old H/H fanfiction account ._. name shall be Miruka(POINT if needed).
Mi from MIzu1411 -- Michelle
Ru from HaRUka -- Me
Ka from KAntarou -- Barney
LOL ~ !
wanted MizuSA but Barney said no -.-"
Anyway, today had practice. uhm, Saturday am I going to be practicing myself or staying in the CO room ? -.-
HAIS~
WHEE LOL I love the tsukihime pic x.x
I think I shall minimize it to use for my DGMAnime forums siggy xD
SIAN LA, who got Photoshop (the disk-.-)?
I need ):
I couldnt transfer it on thumbdrive, -'- =.='
LOL~~
Working on a new fic -.-
Solitude, a L/L fiction. YAY <3
Songfic, and Barney is writing (L/L also) a story based on My Immortal xD
But hers is tragic. Mine is angst. >x<
Nevermind-.- (L/L fan going mad here) AND IDIOT BOO-MAN ! ):
Bought book 8 just now, cus couldn't find book 12 -.- and Bleach 35 is out (didn't buy -.-' cus no money LOL)
And then bought milk tea with Zhiqing !<333
LOL started hypering when I opened the wrapper of book 8 because I saw a POSTER in it.
Wakaooooooo ): hyper-ing LOL.
Tomorrow probably going Barney's house, have to photocopy scores for Sylvia - -"
SIAN D:
Actually wanted to go WM with her on Thursday, who knows her instructor go change the practice date -murderous aura- URGHHHHHHHHHHHHH D:
And Hilary and Ziyong didn't come for practice -.- sabo we three uh ._.
AND JUNHONG IS VERY QIAN BIAN AHHHH O:
LOL being really lamed out.
>.>
Song of Cicada ):
-----Left dizi at school LOL-----
Book 8 is ... mixed pairing .
See arh , got KanAre aka Yullen, got LavLena (two-sided) and AreLena (two-sided also I think) =.=
WHAT THE -censored word here- does that mean D:
Anyway I still waiting for book 12 (:
I WANT IT~ LxL FTW~!
I think I better stop hypering here -.-
signing off,
α я ι ε l (♥)
PS. What does FTW stand for again -.-?
PPS. CONGRATS BARNEY ON 5o REVIEWS (1o chapters only lei , pro idiot)
PPPS. LAVI GOT HIT BY AN AKUMA ~!@#$%^&*()_+
PPPPS. KRO-CHAN DRANK THE VIRUS OUT LOL (and drank Lavi's blood too- -")
Labels: HTML CODES :D
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 9:55 PM