Friday, January 16, 2009
300th post (:
Today was fun. :D
Very fun. Hohohos!
Sighs, I memorized Song of Cicada already. Chatted with Huashan and Krystal over the committee members thing, learn some new things (:
Hm. Dk who will be the new JOL uh o.o'
heeeeeee ):
Homework alot alot. And today Sinyee and Libin zihigh I think -.-
Sinyee was going 'I am Superman!' and the feathers were flying around and she said that it was 'Air Chicken (you know, Air Pork?!)' -.-
Mad seniors ;3 but I still love them hohoooo (:
Practiced until 3.36 and started slacking for the next two hours, seriously tired lor ):
Huuu, I going out to ytn♥'s house :D
Kekeke (:
See you ! :3 300th post, pwnzxc :D
Very fun. Hohohos!
Sighs, I memorized Song of Cicada already. Chatted with Huashan and Krystal over the committee members thing, learn some new things (:
Hm. Dk who will be the new JOL uh o.o'
heeeeeee ):
Homework alot alot. And today Sinyee and Libin zihigh I think -.-
Sinyee was going 'I am Superman!' and the feathers were flying around and she said that it was 'Air Chicken (you know, Air Pork?!)' -.-
Mad seniors ;3 but I still love them hohoooo (:
Practiced until 3.36 and started slacking for the next two hours, seriously tired lor ):
Huuu, I going out to ytn♥'s house :D
Kekeke (:
See you ! :3 300th post, pwnzxc :D
Labels: I am Superman, quoted by sinyee
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 7:05 PM