Monday, January 12, 2009
Ash Like Snow
I'm really tired of pretending. Everything about you is getting to me, and they all know. I'm confused now, sick and lonely.
Who are my real friends? Who will be the ones to stand by me in the future? Will it be them or you guys? I don't understand anymore.
I guess it's the lack of trust, but this has gone too far. Way too far, and I'm hitting my limits. Homework is piling on, stress is already weighing me down. Stop forcing me to do things I don't want to do. I think this has gone really too far, and I want to give up, stop this nonsense.


Ash like Snow is really nice, it fits G00 perfectly =3=
Quite sad too, and the vocalist (I think..?) resembles the princess. AND OP 4 IS OUT ! >:D
Bytheway, people, my phone bill has exploded (I implore you not to sms me).
I really can't wait for CNY! :D Can't wait to meet Elmo, Adolf Hitler, Lendy Pu and Wendy Lim ♥, miss you guys alot (:
And before I logoff, GRATS ELMO ON PROMOTION TO EXPEDITION RANGERS >:D
Hoho, big Elmo. ):
I wanna cuddle a furry Elmo )):
And I want to sit on a Barney plushie :D {INSIDER JOKE amongst the three of us}

People please review my PS. ILY ):
I need reviews (alerts and faves are appreciated too of course :D)
But I need reviews desperately, mehhh :x

Huuu, bye .3. apparently supposed to sleep at 10.30pm and it's already 9.30pm ><"

And Wilson shifu/di changed his FAM. Have to admit its pretty surprising. LOL.
(Due to the author's memory loss, she has forgotten what FAM he's in.)

HAO LA >:0 I gtg luhhh~ goodnight :D

Sora, hoshi, umi no yoru (:
The Back Horn.
Keke :]
Seeyas ♥

Labels:

Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 8:30 PM