Friday, January 02, 2009
Because people were nagging (glare), I have decided to update ._.
Uh. Happy New Year. Happy new day. :D
(Random)

OHSO, I have come up with my new year resolution (applause)
  1. Get at least a B4 for Maths.
  2. At least take part in SYF '09
  3. Blow louder D:
  4. Get A1/2 for English; Geog.
  5. Study hard :D
  6. ChaletMeetup with Elmo, Adolf, Lendy and Wendy :3
  7. Peihwa chalet. :D
  8. ________________________ . (Not telling anything)
  9. Get myself freaking unaddicted to Audi/Maple/fanfiction/the computer in general.
  10. Study >:D (Pam and Wenxin :0)
  11. Finish PS. I Love You by Mid-Year, just in time for the chalet/meetup etc.
  12. Finish all my homework on time. No lazing around.
Okay, I will try my best to meet these -_- errr but I think #9, #11 and #12 is nearly impossible. I don't care I'm still gonna try (:

Heh. Recently addicted to Yiruma's songs. Very nice >:D ...and Miku Hatsune. =='
ALL THAT yW&(T&Q*TS&*A Barney's fault x: heh.

Went back to school today. 2E5. Sounds weird :/ I think I'm too used to hearing 1E5? Hm.
The classroom is very-uber-freaking-ultra-damn-cramped. D:
And we had to go back to our Sec One sitting positions, like WTFGQUITSQ&*T&*Q!
Hee.

(: Thank you guys for all the support. :D (random but yea)
Btw Siuhui's hair is cute :D
Ok end post here ba. Have to link Casual, LMAO >,>

[edit] Grats Shijia aka Lemontea on Class Chair ! [/edit]
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 3:49 PM