Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Bring me to life; Evanescence
Just came in to check. (:
Need to bring PUB bill on Friday, ._.
Btw Elmo please don't fall asleep when you're talking to me on the phone TT
I will freak out ><
You want to change the world, right?
When you're trying to be normal, all you're doing is making yourself less unique.

It's just painful at times, bittersweet. Because, after all, all dreams just have to come to an end someday. Just get over it, I know you can do it (: Please, please.

Wake me up inside,
Wake me up inside,
Call my name and save me from the dark.

You know who I'm talking about, you know who I'm talking to. Please.

Random thing from minitokyo:

Lockon: Setsuna, did you change the world?
Setsuna: Er, sort of?
Lockon: What does that mean? O_o
Setsuna: No.
Lockon: ...
Tieria: Sorry! >_<
Quoted from a moderator on Minitokyo.
Hehhhhhh, sian total addict >;0
Sou-na... (it's supposed to be some Japanese phrase, sorry >_>)

SPOILER!
Something happens to S - - - _ ____ in S2 (: Hohos. Lelouchhhhh (:
PAIRING ALERT O_O

Anw, I gtg .
Happy early birthday to Eden ! :D
(sorry me doesn't have your phone number so can't sms you, lol)

P/S. How? I still left with 30 phrases, die liao >_<
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 10:59 PM