Saturday, January 10, 2009
Dedication to Sylvia and Zhiqing
I know this is the 3rd time I posted today, but nevermind. (edited on Sunday)
<- Emo post ahead, do not read if you don't like them ->

Zhiqing, Sylvia. I really regret (I regret more than Siuhui because I'm you guys de direct junior) not spending more time with you two D:
You are the two seniors I was am closest to ):
I miss you guys alot ):
It's SYF year, and SCCO wants gold badly. I want it to prove to you two that you've been good seniors who taught me much when you were still in CO.
I can't think of anything to write now. I dread being a senior. I have this feeling that I will teach them the wrong things. And I'm terrified about being the only xindi. I know I shouldn't be, but I am. I'm scared that I'll blow too soft, play the notes wrongly. So many things can just go wrong, I really don't want to be left alone. How can I teach my juniors if I can't even master my own dizi?

Even though I'll meet you guys outside CO, it's not going to be the same, in a way. Where's the random crapping during sectionals? The panic when the dimo tears? The face-squeezing after dazu?
Now I'll be all on my own. Perhaps it's good; We all have to become independant someday, don't we? But I.. I don't know. Maybe I should just wait for the day to come when I have to solo. And then we'll see how it all plays out;

I can just hope for the best now, I guess. Zhiqing, Sylvia. I miss you guys. Thanks for being such great seniors while you were still in CO ):
Someday I hope we'll go out, hang out together. And I regret more than ever that I didn't cherish my Sec 1 life.
For that very reason I'll cherish Sec 2 life. It's not going to be easy but I'll get through. My resolutions are not meant to be broken.

Thank you, Zhiqing and Sylvia. xoxo.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 11:29 PM