Thursday, January 29, 2009
delinquished
I do not appreciate being made use of. I spent so much time practicing the damn song, and you tell me that I don't need to play. Congratulations, you nearly made me lose my cool in school for the first time ever. And grats on getting into my 'People-to-avoid-at-all-cost' book (:
Omg this totally sucks; Redo. Ohyayzzzzz. I hate this man. Why does it always seem like we're the only ones worried about this?
and you have the fu*king guts to ask me to help you print the lyrics when I'm not even singing
Wow man. I never even told you that I have a printer (fyi people, I do NOT have a printer)GREAT MAN. I'M NOT A TOOL FOR YOU TO THROW AROUND OKAY. AND IF YOUR SENIOR WAS ONLINE I WOULD TELL HER EVERYTHING. GOOD THING FOR YOU, SHE'S NOT.
AND YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED JUST NOW AFTER OUR 'PERFORMANCE', YEA YOU DON'T. YOU THINK I'M OKAY; I'M NOT.
YES THANKYOUVERYMUCH NOW I GOT SABO-ED AND I HAVE SUCH A HIGH EXPECTATION TO REACH DO YOU THINK I WILL PULL IT OFF. I DON'T EVEN KNOW PIANO, ALL MY SCORES WERE ANNOTATED. AND YOU THINK IT'S EASY.
OHYEAAAA IT'S EASY.
YOU'RE SINGING what! OH, SORRY, I FORGOT.
houkiboshi - hatsune miku
you're lucky I gtg or you won't hear the end of it.
Omg this totally sucks; Redo. Ohyayzzzzz. I hate this man. Why does it always seem like we're the only ones worried about this?
and you have the fu*king guts to ask me to help you print the lyrics when I'm not even singing
Wow man. I never even told you that I have a printer (fyi people, I do NOT have a printer)GREAT MAN. I'M NOT A TOOL FOR YOU TO THROW AROUND OKAY. AND IF YOUR SENIOR WAS ONLINE I WOULD TELL HER EVERYTHING. GOOD THING FOR YOU, SHE'S NOT.
AND YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED JUST NOW AFTER OUR 'PERFORMANCE', YEA YOU DON'T. YOU THINK I'M OKAY; I'M NOT.
YES THANKYOUVERYMUCH NOW I GOT SABO-ED AND I HAVE SUCH A HIGH EXPECTATION TO REACH DO YOU THINK I WILL PULL IT OFF. I DON'T EVEN KNOW PIANO, ALL MY SCORES WERE ANNOTATED. AND YOU THINK IT'S EASY.
OHYEAAAA IT'S EASY.
YOU'RE SINGING what! OH, SORRY, I FORGOT.
houkiboshi - hatsune miku
you're lucky I gtg or you won't hear the end of it.
Labels: SIUHUI THIS IS JUST TO LET YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR JUNIOR DID.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 4:42 PM