Friday, January 30, 2009
i'm not in syf,
Haha as the title says, I'm not involved in SYF'09 (: was kinda expecting it so not depressed, lol.
But now have to sectional on Tuesdays, -.-
LOL I just realised that Hilary's gonna solo in Jiang Jun Ling >0
:O
And 2E5 Kbox ? With zhong ji mi ma? Lol.
Huu, and I was pretty high today -_-
And isn't the picture of Kaito and Miku above my facebook button so perfectly adorable? :D
And our juniors came in already.
Qudi de is Xingru (: 1E4 de, haha :D
And I found my wallet already (:
Owe Felicia 1.25 and Wenxin 2.30 x:
AND I DO NOT LIKE CICADA.
Wl, 3 hours of it continuously, will die derrr x.x
Haha, anw I gtg. Going er jiu house lolll.
And practical sucked today -.-
The omelette thingoling wasn't even shou. -.-
And TP listens to SH's scolding, according to LB!
LOL.
Yayyyy juniors (:
And I still hope that SCCO gets GOLD ! :DD
But now have to sectional on Tuesdays, -.-
LOL I just realised that Hilary's gonna solo in Jiang Jun Ling >0
:O
And 2E5 Kbox ? With zhong ji mi ma? Lol.
Huu, and I was pretty high today -_-
And isn't the picture of Kaito and Miku above my facebook button so perfectly adorable? :D
And our juniors came in already.
Qudi de is Xingru (: 1E4 de, haha :D
And I found my wallet already (:
Owe Felicia 1.25 and Wenxin 2.30 x:
AND I DO NOT LIKE CICADA.
Wl, 3 hours of it continuously, will die derrr x.x
Haha, anw I gtg. Going er jiu house lolll.
And practical sucked today -.-
The omelette thingoling wasn't even shou. -.-
And TP listens to SH's scolding, according to LB!
LOL.
Yayyyy juniors (:
And I still hope that SCCO gets GOLD ! :DD
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 6:14 PM