Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Ironically,
What exactly am I so terrified of? ):
It's only a solo, just like what Huashan said. (...though she doesn't have to solo -.-)
But then why are my hands trembling whenever it's my turn? Why can I play that part normally when seniors are around, but when they're not it's like everything goes upside down and doesn't go right side up ---- and I swear I'm never going to put my earphones on max volume, Wana never fails to make my eardrums burst, which are already hurting from Jordan's suona ---- and I'm trying my best to get myself to play just as Mr. Lee does the first beat, but IDK why, I find it hard to play properly.
Why is life so unfair; they're so lucky, they have each other. But I'm surrounded by people but I'm alone.

How ironic.

ANYWAY!
:D
Back to happy topics :33
I really like Namida no Mukou ._.
Ohnoes ):
And I haven't done art -.-"
And I know I'm gonna fail my chengyutingxie, lols.

And grats Ruixiang senior on 8 points (-2 = 6) for O levels :D :D :D and getting first in Sec5NA (o,o pro uh)













YAY.
End of post (...was there even a post? ...sheesh.)
WTFBBQ! (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!)
Gonna go update class blog already. I still think x3swiss-two-e-five will be the best idea (thanks to my memory loss)
Heeeee :D
Yay.
Bye.

PS. Today is Junhong's birthday (-.-)

Labels:

Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 7:41 PM