Sunday, January 25, 2009
Sousei no Aquarion
Stop it all, stop the time. Whisper in my ear, tell me it's a lie.
I'm not anticipating.
This time, I'm really really dreading it.
It was just a mere fantasy back then, I guess. But now, it's less than a week away. And I really do not want to be a senior.
Okay, perhaps in the future when I'm a senior I'll flip through this blog's archives and note with a laugh that I didn't want to be a senior today.
But seriously, I dread it. I heard that we're gonna take in boy juniors this year. Which kinda makes it worse.
I think allI we can do now is just put on a smile and welcome the days as they come already :C
Kaito, ILY ! (:
And 2E5-ians please relink! :D
Listening to Setsuna by the Vocaloids. Yayyz.
Haha I'm very hungry ):
Just now dinner eat too little :x Hoho.
Buffet-ing tomorrow at ytn's house, lol.
&fyi, I don't like Meiko.
Lol that was so ubver-random -.-
And I think that Luka isn't gonna be my fave VLD :D (stolen from Barneyyyyy (:)
King Skarl listens as you tell your joke...
Q: When does you do if you're a school of hungry Mortog similar to needs into Samrin the Kacheek?
A: An got an official foil Grundo bell jellies!
Well looky there... You got a chuckle out of him.

King Skarl Says:
*heh* That was a pretty good joke. I give it a 716 out of 1000.
Here, have a little something from my kitchen. I hope you like it.
King Skarl hands you:

Tasty Turnip Tartar
He also gives you 86 Neopoints!
Woots O.o
Hoho . I gottagooo xP
Byes, and I love the letter z. Yeshhh and I'm mapling tomorrow. I think. Oops ;P
Later biscuit kill me if I don't online x_x"
haha; HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARRRRR.
I'm not anticipating.
This time, I'm really really dreading it.
It was just a mere fantasy back then, I guess. But now, it's less than a week away. And I really do not want to be a senior.
Okay, perhaps in the future when I'm a senior I'll flip through this blog's archives and note with a laugh that I didn't want to be a senior today.
But seriously, I dread it. I heard that we're gonna take in boy juniors this year. Which kinda makes it worse.
I think all
Kaito, ILY ! (:
And 2E5-ians please relink! :D
Listening to Setsuna by the Vocaloids. Yayyz.
Haha I'm very hungry ):
Just now dinner eat too little :x Hoho.
Buffet-ing tomorrow at ytn's house, lol.
&fyi, I don't like Meiko.
Lol that was so ubver-random -.-
And I think that Luka isn't gonna be my fave VLD :D (stolen from Barneyyyyy (:)
King Skarl listens as you tell your joke...
Q: When does you do if you're a school of hungry Mortog similar to needs into Samrin the Kacheek?
A: An got an official foil Grundo bell jellies!
Well looky there... You got a chuckle out of him.

King Skarl Says:
*heh* That was a pretty good joke. I give it a 716 out of 1000.
Here, have a little something from my kitchen. I hope you like it.
King Skarl hands you:

Tasty Turnip Tartar
He also gives you 86 Neopoints!
Woots O.o
Hoho . I gottagooo xP
Byes, and I love the letter z. Yeshhh and I'm mapling tomorrow. I think. Oops ;P
Later biscuit kill me if I don't online x_x"
haha; HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARRRRR.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 8:38 PM