Thursday, January 08, 2009
Wise Old King
King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom...
"You can do a lot worse than kindness is like the tenacity of a team of asparagus Khonsu," you state perceptively.
He ponders all that you have said.
Wow! King Hagan is very impressed.
King Hagan Says:
Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out there.
I give you an A+! (795 out of 1000)
You must take this gift from me.
King Hagan hands you:
He also gives you 331 Neopoints!
Grumpy Old King
King Skarl listens as you tell your joke...
Q: When doesn't you get an friendly Ixi wanting to can't stand with NeoHome?
A: When it's wearing her a trumpet of fire King Roo Kiko tashes!
Well looky there... You got a chuckle out of him.

King Skarl Says:
*heh* That was a pretty good joke. I give it a 650 out of 1000.
Here, have a little something from my kitchen. I hope you like it.
King Skarl hands you:

Chunky Meaty Stew
King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom...
"You can do a lot worse than kindness is like the tenacity of a team of asparagus Khonsu," you state perceptively.
He ponders all that you have said.
Wow! King Hagan is very impressed.
King Hagan Says:
Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out there.
I give you an A+! (795 out of 1000)
You must take this gift from me.
King Hagan hands you:
![]() Mage Spells | ![]() Brightvale Castle |
He also gives you 331 Neopoints!
| Something Has Happened! | |
| You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - King Hagan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards! | |
Grumpy Old King
King Skarl listens as you tell your joke...
Q: When doesn't you get an friendly Ixi wanting to can't stand with NeoHome?
A: When it's wearing her a trumpet of fire King Roo Kiko tashes!
Well looky there... You got a chuckle out of him.

King Skarl Says:
*heh* That was a pretty good joke. I give it a 650 out of 1000.
Here, have a little something from my kitchen. I hope you like it.
King Skarl hands you:

Chunky Meaty Stew
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 3:32 PM

