Thursday, February 05, 2009
subconsciously
Black Rock Shootarrr (:
Hahaha now super high == Listening to vocaloid songs seem to make me high :/ sighs. Level 23 in PS le ((:
Hoho, just won three races :x
Got back some test results in school today.
LOLOLOLOL RINNN I LOVE YOUR VOICE !
And my dad likes Yan-dere, yes the super uber sadistic song ;O
Omg-.-
SIUHUI BE JEALOUS!
I just got an APPLE HAT from a 50-coin mystery box LOLOLOLOLOL! :D
Hahaha now super high == Listening to vocaloid songs seem to make me high :/ sighs. Level 23 in PS le ((:
Hoho, just won three races :x
Got back some test results in school today.
Science: 15/20
Maths: Dk, but I pass (:
Geography: 14/20 YAY A1 :DD
Chinese: Dk, maybe failed ): (took it today -.-)
LOLOLOLOL RINNN I LOVE YOUR VOICE !
And my dad likes Yan-dere, yes the super uber sadistic song ;O
Omg-.-
SIUHUI BE JEALOUS!
I just got an APPLE HAT from a 50-coin mystery box LOLOLOLOLOL! :D
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 4:02 PM