Saturday, February 14, 2009
炉心融解
Lol. Megurine Luka's voice rocks(:
Happy birthday, niang'er.

:D
Was blog-hopping and tyco-ed-ly found Sun Chin's blog. Muahahaha. Btw, he's my junior :D :D together with Xinru, hee(: yayyyy -hyper woman- and I swear Xinwenzhao is mad.

Kuo cheerup la, though I don't understand something. Why do they want to kick you out? 0_0

Wahooo! :D
Ice-cream rocks, ♥

LOL, I sound like a super die-hard KAITO fan now, shucks -__-
Note to self: Stopped visiting at Soh Xin Qin's pet, boyboy. Computer lagging so using the other one to play Pet Society later :D

Eeyer, the Len version of Meltdown is super -.-

My name is Setsuna F. Seiei. I am a Gundam Meister of Celestial Being. I am Gundam. No, I was Gundam.
(A transforming Setsuna.)

Your glasses are crooked.
No, Veda said it was okay.
Hey guys!

Lockon Stratos?!

Do you guys realise that the above is so random, it's not worth reading? :D

Lol my computer lagged and it appeared that my post was being auto-typed :D

Watashiwa Yallelujah Haptism.

Sadly, this line is the one (married with the picture of Yallelujah(?)) that always makes me crack up T.T

Guess there's alot of injustice in the world. Me and Barney agreed that if my SYF slot was given to the strings, then they shouldn't waste the chance. Yet Ms Lim said that strings couldn't be heard, and Woodwinds, which has the least manpower (I think ba.) was the loudest.

Hello, 13(or is it 30?!) out of 80 slots and this is still happening?

核 融合 炉 にさ

OMG FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO WRITE -.-

it's kakuyuu (space) goro (space) ni (space) sa -.-

LOL.

And CheongWeiSheng aka Wilson is super random.

Okay la, thankyouverymuch for letting me join ~Resemblance okay! :D

Lolllllll anyway zz gtg-.-

Labels:

Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 2:18 PM