Wednesday, February 04, 2009
♥/}humiliation
Crushed.

Changing url soon. Prepare to relink me. Level 22 in Pet Society.

Isn't there some way to turn back and pretend that nothing has happened?

Stop lying to myself; and I'll just have to live with it.

After all, it'll all end soon enough, won't it?
Because after all, all things come to an end someday.


Planning on buying rollerblades using angpow money. Better than buying clothes -3-

Baka-baka-baka <3

Yume no Kotori is nice :)
And Elmo is in a complicated relationship as accordion to Facebook.

And happy birthday to Weizhan and Sam. Lun (:

CGS girls help me wish her happybirthdaypl0x (:

ohyea sorry mad for making you soaked after skating, lmao -.-|||
And I don't like guards, my entire limb will go numb after just 5~10 minutes and it's super itchy luh ):

-emo-

Vonne'er! LOLOLOLOL I'm gonna be murdered man! X:
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 9:22 PM