Tuesday, February 17, 2009
on the verge of giving up
Pretty emo post.
Bear with me for a while. x.x
What's the damn point of adding more strings, seriously. Give me one reason and I may accept it. But no, they have so many slots, and they can't perform properly. What's the point?!
Super sick of this already. It seems that all I'm caring about is SYF.
Why do you think I've been practicing my dizi every single day, exactly what's my aim?
I want to get in SYF. My volume is going upwards like crazy, and I want to make my seniors proud.
Yet all the woodwinds slots are given to STRINGS, who don't deserve them.
Now, how many people do we have in SYF?
GYS: 3
ZYS: 2 (- 1 for cicada)
DYS: 1
GYSN: 2
ZYSN: 2
QD: 3
BD: 2
Total: 15
OMFG WTH.
And me and Hui'qing counted, strings have 24 members in syf. ahem-.-
Aiya really can't be bothered le, all I can do is to keep practicing lo. :\
The Silence engulfs.
Bear with me for a while. x.x
What's the damn point of adding more strings, seriously. Give me one reason and I may accept it. But no, they have so many slots, and they can't perform properly. What's the point?!
Super sick of this already. It seems that all I'm caring about is SYF.
Why do you think I've been practicing my dizi every single day, exactly what's my aim?
I want to get in SYF. My volume is going upwards like crazy, and I want to make my seniors proud.
Yet all the woodwinds slots are given to STRINGS, who don't deserve them.
Now, how many people do we have in SYF?
GYS: 3
ZYS: 2 (- 1 for cicada)
DYS: 1
GYSN: 2
ZYSN: 2
QD: 3
BD: 2
Total: 15
OMFG WTH.
And me and Hui'qing counted, strings have 24 members in syf. ahem-.-
Aiya really can't be bothered le, all I can do is to keep practicing lo. :\
The Silence engulfs.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 7:13 PM