Sunday, February 22, 2009
Since wongsiuhui aka wong said that I update too short, here are the pictures of the peihwa trip. very late but nevermind. -.-
Yayyyyyy remember the idk whatyoucallthem? :D
Class fight. :0 Fa6 win la :D
Crescentians :D
Michelle and Jacqueline. Whee.
The staff toilet. It's purple. :O and it's VERY clean.
yay! photo in the toilet (again-.-) and taken by my phone. :D edited by me also, whee. :x
The boys' toilet (on the 7th floor) (which is very hard to climb) (so we took the stairs) is very stinky. D:
As in, very very uber stinky. ):
-x-
Remember this? :D
and this? :DD sadly there's no teacher's table ):
OOH from the sandplay singing by the Dragon is niceā„
They look so gothic :O like from some farawaylongagocastle :O
And it's very fast. :D
But not as fast as Disappearance. Which is good cus I still can hear. :x
The niconico chorus is ultimate pro-ed-ness. :D
And somebody smsed me today. Gave me a horrible shock.
OHYEA there was LOTR yesterday. that was random. :x
Wahooooooooooo! Sian wong will say I'm mad. ): But I know, you're mad-er-than-me ;DD even xinzhen says so. Hoho :0
Eyyyyyyyy and is my new skin nice anot? :0
Lol I don't like being stalked. And I don't like being badmouthed either ):
Don't think I don't know who you are just because I didn't go for cca. And I had a reason what! Lol Ruixiang came back on the day I didn't go :X
Btw people, if you can't see my cbox (I hided it), go to i-magine.cbox.ws. :D arigatouuuuu (:
And Sunchin dks who we are lei wongz, must tell him hor >:0
I don't feel like writing NYAA=.= keep remembering that our teachers kept nagging at our seniors to do their one. LOL. :\
Have to go liao ): And I haven't bought so many things in PS. Shyt D:
AND I HAVEN'T DONE LITERATURE=.=
Dammit lols.
I think I'm having a cough. Wth =.=
Bye(: I shall go do my lit now. No, I want to sleep first. :X
......92 friends in petsociety. D:
I love xoxo! (stole this line off Syazana, :B)
yay! photo in the toilet (again-.-) and taken by my phone. :D edited by me also, whee. :xThe boys' toilet (on the 7th floor) (which is very hard to climb) (so we took the stairs) is very stinky. D:
As in, very very uber stinky. ):
-x-
Remember this? :D
and this? :DD sadly there's no teacher's table ):OOH from the sandplay singing by the Dragon is niceā„
They look so gothic :O like from some farawaylongagocastle :O
And it's very fast. :D
But not as fast as Disappearance. Which is good cus I still can hear. :x
The niconico chorus is ultimate pro-ed-ness. :D
And somebody smsed me today. Gave me a horrible shock.
OHYEA there was LOTR yesterday. that was random. :x
Wahooooooooooo! Sian wong will say I'm mad. ): But I know, you're mad-er-than-me ;DD even xinzhen says so. Hoho :0
Eyyyyyyyy and is my new skin nice anot? :0
Lol I don't like being stalked. And I don't like being badmouthed either ):
Don't think I don't know who you are just because I didn't go for cca. And I had a reason what! Lol Ruixiang came back on the day I didn't go :X
Btw people, if you can't see my cbox (I hided it), go to i-magine.cbox.ws. :D arigatouuuuu (:
And Sunchin dks who we are lei wongz, must tell him hor >:0
I don't feel like writing NYAA=.= keep remembering that our teachers kept nagging at our seniors to do their one. LOL. :\
Have to go liao ): And I haven't bought so many things in PS. Shyt D:
AND I HAVEN'T DONE LITERATURE=.=
Dammit lols.
I think I'm having a cough. Wth =.=
Bye(: I shall go do my lit now. No, I want to sleep first. :X
......92 friends in petsociety. D:
I love xoxo! (stole this line off Syazana, :B)
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 3:01 PM