Thursday, February 26, 2009
Today sucked.
Yes, I know if you're smart you'll be able to read my post.
But I can't be bothered with you already, can you just get lost.
What's the point of chasing after me if you know you'll be screamed at?
Yes, maybe it's my overactive imagination, maybe it's just me. But I agree, you're thick-skinned.
I don't think it's fun to do this.
DO YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY?!
I don't like to sing. I know you do. But it's not funny to burst out laughing halfway through the presentation.
Crap, over-reacting but whatever.
Okay I give up on this. I GIVEUP. You're happy right? I'm not (:
But nevermind since nobody actually cares la, haha.
BUT 10.20 COME AND TELL CLIQUE THAT IT'S 10.40?! PLEASE LA, USE YOUR HEAD.
I'm pissed now-.-
People pass me your geog.
Question 4b answer is Pasir Panjang Terminal. Land size 335ha.
and the strings will make us get cop this year. it's so obvious.
whatever already, zz.
I feel like eating Subway cookies ):
And my maple dar is an aircookie :0
I feel like going back to maple on Saturday.
:/
Sighs.
I'm worried for tomorrow ):
Taking homeE test if I'm not wrong. And I sure fail maths le la, zz ):
I really miss you, even though it's been so long. (by this I mean that I mean two seniors-.- sick-.-)
...how are we going to get past rehearsal date?
Given up and walked away.
Sayonara.
Don't miss me.
♥
Yes, I know if you're smart you'll be able to read my post.
But I can't be bothered with you already, can you just get lost.
What's the point of chasing after me if you know you'll be screamed at?
Yes, maybe it's my overactive imagination, maybe it's just me. But I agree, you're thick-skinned.
I don't think it's fun to do this.
DO YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY?!
I don't like to sing. I know you do. But it's not funny to burst out laughing halfway through the presentation.
Crap, over-reacting but whatever.
Okay I give up on this. I GIVEUP. You're happy right? I'm not (:
But nevermind since nobody actually cares la, haha.
BUT 10.20 COME AND TELL CLIQUE THAT IT'S 10.40?! PLEASE LA, USE YOUR HEAD.
I'm pissed now-.-
People pass me your geog.
Question 4b answer is Pasir Panjang Terminal. Land size 335ha.
and the strings will make us get cop this year. it's so obvious.
whatever already, zz.
I feel like eating Subway cookies ):
And my maple dar is an aircookie :0
I feel like going back to maple on Saturday.
:/
Sighs.
I'm worried for tomorrow ):
Taking homeE test if I'm not wrong. And I sure fail maths le la, zz ):
The rainbow robbed its own colours.
Red was given to teachers to mark papers.
Orange was given to bloggers who used it to publish posts.
Yellow was given to people who needed to feel that they had money.
Green was given to students to correct papers.
Blue was given to the computer for linkage purposes.
Indigo was given to the lavenders in shades of colours.
Violet was given to the violets to colour them in.
And in the end, the rainbow found that it had been robbed of everything.
It had given up everything and forgotten all about itself.
I really miss you, even though it's been so long. (by this I mean that I mean two seniors-.- sick-.-)
...how are we going to get past rehearsal date?
Given up and walked away.
Sayonara.
Don't miss me.
♥
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 8:50 PM