Thursday, March 26, 2009
:0

Internet was driving me crazy, so was looking at all those super old pictures from the other com that I transferred last time, HAHA.
Found the cover picture of -103 of Bleach :)
A lot of Lavi pictures la, like crazy woman like that :D
Shall not go through what happened on Tuesday. Just want to say that the new timetable sucks and a lack of sleep just makes the entire thing worse and wongsiuhui never online already, I'm so lonely can. D:
Went to Mac to discuss about Lit, and then decided that since we're doing it in a modern context, don't need all those frilly stuffs ._.
So I'm wearing suit and pants (walao ehh, must dig out that CO set of clothes ar?) & a hat because of my hair lol.
I think I wear school uniform top + own pants + school tie + Wilson's beret ? (-3-)
EEEEE I sure look super weird de D:
Nevermind, anyway back to topic.
New Maths teacher came in already, and she's called Ms Ching (...makes me think of money $_$)
She speaks very soft. I mean very soft.
I just don't want to try anymore. It's so easy to give up, I don't want to feel all this pain. It's painful.
Very painful.
When you see that those who don't deserve it, get it.
Oh, hi Lavi :'DReally really tired already, I don't know how long I can hold out at this rate.
But never mind. I will get through this. :)
I know I will cause I've been through worse.
Let's just say that the timetable sucks. Really -.-
Ask any 2E5. ):
Originally supposed to have 4 Maths today. Heng change else idk how I die ;0
Okkkkk my dad's gna turn the com off if I don't do it myself. Have to bring gaozhi and cidian and look for science -.- dmn.
Bye:)

Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 8:16 PM