Tuesday, March 17, 2009
【ASK】
Okay sorry for the super DIRECT title, but LOL.



Very very very nice! And wong is spamming my Plurk, lol.

I don't want to try anymore, what's the point of wearing myself out when in the end, the one who suffers is me? What am I trying so hard for? Why should I try so hard when nobody takes any notice?

Had totally no mood to blow today. Dizi was acting up as well.
Forced myself to practice. Couldn't hear my flute at all.
Congratulations, me. Practice so long, yet no improvement? Wtf man, ha.
So much for practicing at home all day, practicing during sectionals, even practicing at love's house.

In the end, we found out more about each other, didn't we? :)
Guess sometimes there's some untrustables.

The new timetable sucks. Really.

sayonara :) I know nobody will miss me.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 7:55 PM