Friday, March 13, 2009
back from CAMP ♥
▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓
▒▓░░░░▓░░░░▓
▓░░░░░░▓░▓░▓
▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓
▓░░▓░░░▓▓▓▓
▒▓░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▓▒▒▒

Back from camp




Give me a F F I I G H T,
Give me a S S C C O R E!
We're gonna fight, score and win the race;
We're gonna fight, score and win the race.
And all the rest can go fly kite~ fly kite~ fly kite,
And all the rest can go fly kite.
Later kena lightning strike, na nah nee nah nah~
Was very super the fun! :D

Toxico ROCKS!

Yes, TOXICO ROCKS! :D
(Toxico = Tokyo [Group 9] + Mexico [Group 10])

Summary for all the days (actually it's for reference purposes: NYAA.)

Day One: Wednesday, March 11
Headed to school as usual. Assembly, surrendered my phone and wallet due to fear of spotcheck, then divided into groups. I was with Cheryl :D.
Group members: Cheryl, me, Victor, Pei Fang, Catherine, Amirah, Jie Min, Kristy, Huiling, Yi Ru, Hari, Charles, Suan Yong, Yi Tian, . . . Can't remember liaos ;/
Had icebreakers and designed group flag. Yes, TOKYO rocks.

After that, went to take the bus! (: my bags heavy like -.- I buaytahan lorh ._.
One plastic bag, one slingbag, one backpack and one sleeping bag. :C

Sat next to Cheryl who was beside Wenxin ohyea, Wenxin's bag is super large-.- jam up the human flow. LOL.

Reached there, assigned to our hut, unpacked our culinary items (I thought that my parents forgot to gimme fork and spoon -.-).

Went to dining area, did the hungry cheer which we learnt on the bus already:
Instructor:
Are you hungry?
Us: Hungry hungry! Very very! Hungry very! Very hungry! Chikalaka piya piya chikalaka piya piya JIA! (Group 14: SA!)

Hoho very fun :D
And the food is super shiok I tell you. Compared to most camps (cough), the food very good. Made me love rice alot sia! LOL.

Then we went for briefing on High Elements -.-
And then we went for it. LOL lame right.

Station #o1. Broken Bridge.
Me, YiRu and Cheryl were like horrified by the thing -.- the planks are like swaying around like dk what. And I forgot who, she stand on the plank, the plank suay until she's almost horizontally parallel to the ground. Walao -.-

Station #o2. The Line (okay I have no idea what the name is)
Victor Tay action nia lahh -.- when it was up to YiRu's turn they say last time le =.= so YiRu never go LOL. I also la (: Oh yea, Hari is super pro -.- he walk the line (quote Wei Chong: Wah, Hari you like monkey liddat) LOL.

Then after that erm..
-thinks-
... Can't remember! STMMMMM TMD!

Okay skip, so we went bathe. TMD the girls toilet like sai liddat. Those people bathe also so long -.- So in the end we don't have chance to bathe, ):

Went for dinner. The mifen very chilli -.-
Went to MPH aka MultiPurposeHall for briefing. Lol the instructors on stage are super lame and LOL can! And one of them keep doing the sharingan or something. LOL. Then there's the Little (Green/Sexy/Macho) Frog song. :D Ohyea, one of them, I think his name is Joel, very funny. He kena pushed off the stage then went 'Oh it was sad!' and we all went 'Oh it was sad, oh it was sad when the big ship went down -.-'
Then played Kidnap! haha (: It's like we supposed to find a person who's missing la. And Group 9's is JunHao (I think)

Found, ended the game, went to take NYAA and pen. (okay pen makes me think sick -.- STUPID MERCHANT OF VENICE, LOL) had supper, then Wei Chong debriefed us. Asked permission to bathe cause we sticky until BTH already.

Yellow house people are damn noisy.
Went to sleep. Love my teddy (:

Day Two: March 12, Thursday
Woke up at 6.45am. Brushed teeth, saw Fenella with her hair in a ponytail, shocked me like crazy LOL.
Went up to dining area for breakfast. Rice with cheecheongfun I think ? Yea(: Then went for ZIPLINE! WAHOOO! (:

I was first -.- Chou YiRu lor, sabotage me ): After harnessed on, then had to put my hands through the loops and grab the knot. =3= lols like handcuff liddat :X

Okay all done le, the trainer ask me step on the fourth piece of wood on the platform. Lol I don't dare look down sia x.x So shouted the "Clear runway!" thingy and then they reply me lorh :XX
Then the trainer tell me bend my knees (lol inline skating?!) and step off the platform -.- wlau.

Scare me like siao sia, cus from the platform to the ground is very big distance LOL. So it was like the grass rushing up to meet me. Had to struggle to stop myself from screaming lol. Then very fast also ;O
Anyway, when past the ladder thingy stomach already calm down.

So started describing (very happily) to Cheryl about the thing. LOL right~ :B

Hoho, then after that more people went, then we headed for CRC. Went for the station where you jump off the platform to grab the trapeze.
The pole will shake though, wth.
Didn't dare to go.
Pei Fang was very brave. (:
And Amirah is very pro. ;D

Went for General Station, which apparently is for team bonding. Guys went first, leg had to put in the loop of the rope in the middle then swing across.
First girl to go was Amirah, then Luzerne sabo-ed me. Skidded at the opposite side but still okay. :D

Next was lunch duty. Ate first. Chicken riceeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Haha :X Was assigned to washing duties. Lol. In charge of the buckets of plain water. Then somewhere in between the lunchtime, the Flying Fox instructor came up and asked, where to go?
I saw his plate still have rice so I said "Bin."
LOL. I think our group was the cleanest :D

haha cus the people at the entrance of the sink-area were very strict. After that, went to hut and took off track pants (me and Cheryl were wearing shorts inside) .

Was already in black tee and then gathered at the rafting area. omfg its damnsupahotxxx. Was sweating like mad. Learnt about tying knots, which I've forgotten about after so long not in Royal Rangers. :0 But recalled alot hahas.

Helped hold up the bamboo stick while the others tied. Our group was slow lol, but in the end still fulfilled our goal of finishing the raft :)

Then we went for kayaking. Heard the basics and then had to walk into the water holding hands. Suay, I stand beside a guy -.- heng the other side is Pei Fang ;D

Walked into the water and screamed. Walao eh, super the cold LOL. Compared to the land, which is burning.

Nevermind, then had to float on back. And then went back. My poor shoes ):

Anyway, me and Cheryl paired up :D

Kayaking is FUN okay. But the kayak is freaking heavy ;D

Kayaked around then joined Lanyu they all. After everyone had reached, the back row people had to stand up. (I was in front, lol.)

Can hear alot of screams lol, then we had to stand up. Was scary, then suddenly got splash. YAY ZHAOWENXIN CAPSIZED ! (lol evil.) Then we squatted down, then stood up. Once again, zhaowenxin capsized. Ohyea, her track pants are pink. =.=

Headed back to wash up, then went for campfire preparation. :D Spent alot of time deciding. Ended up left 5 minutes to do the dance =.= breaking free -.- -.- -.-

One of the instructors (dk from where) came and helped us. So it was quite easy. LOL. Went for dinner, changed into camp tee, came back for one last rehearsal & to do cheer. :D

Then it was CAMPFIRE!

C A M P F I R E S O N G song CAMPFIRE! :D

Mr Liu lighted the fire then we started ;D

first group I forgotten is what le, only know that halfway through, there was a Titanic re-enaction -.- And I remember that me and Cheryl and Lanyu were super high -.-

And they asked the PE Dept to come up for the macho frog song -.-

Then after that we had the Tarzan and Jane thing, all the instructors were dancing. Lol. -.=
We were the second last group, and our performance really suck :x

Anw, Shijia's group used Love Story. Very nice, and then Joseph proposed to JieKai at the end, if I'm not wrong. Lol ultimate ghey.

Oh, AND I DIDN'T TURN OFF MY ALARM BEFORE SURRENDERING! Alarm tone: Love Story - Taylor Swift. LOL x.x

The last group did the ACES day dance. And then instructors did a dance. Cheryl and me were going huachi (she more huachi than me x.x) lol ;x

Lastttt was the Sports Leaders, hahas.

Went to take NYAA, went to canteen thinking that we would be debriefed there. Kena chased away by Wei Chong who told us to go to the campfire area.

Debriefed, finished NYAA in canteen and then handed up. No space already, I think I wrote too big.

x.x

Went to sleep. Yay.
Teddy ♥

Day 3: March 13, Friday

Woke up at 6.45. Didn't want to wake up yet de lohs x.x
Brushed teeth, packed stuff and then went down. Sai la, I brought home a different sleeping bag again. Second time already, LOL.

Put stuff in parade square and went to eat. :D
Nasi Lemak (:

Assigned to cleaning areas, Tokyo girls went to CRC. Picked up some litters and then went back :D
Sat there watching the boys clean the campfire area, and then played Landmine. Kena caught for both games and then last round didn't play. Chatted to Pam instead hohos.

Gathered back at parade square, did our evaluation form and got back NYAA paper.
Hot hot x.x
Gave out best camper awards; Congratulations to SHIJIA ! :D
Teachers made some speeches, and Mr Gan dismissed us by our volume. Me and Cheryl scream NINE ! until can feel vocal chords vibrating, just as when we replied to SWISS COTTAGE OI! LOL.

Luckily never sore throat.

4th group to go (: Cheryl was huachi-ing. Ops. I didn't (:
On the bus, suay suay sat beside some !@#$%^&*()_+ person. ):
Went to canteen, handed up NYAA, got our new timetable. We got new Maths teacher (and Chinese teacher?) D:

And the new timetable SUCKS >:C only wednesday good lohs , wth.
Got back valuables, called my dad and lompang-ed Felicia home. Homed after that, after unpacking (and getting scolded) and bathing, went to sleep. Slept until very shuang, 6.15pm then wake up. LOL.

End(:

In short, Sec 2 Camp R O C K E D !

End ((:
Bye(:
Yay(:

Labels:

Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 6:12 PM