Thursday, March 05, 2009
Doubt and Trust- access
1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.
1.IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
TONIGHT, TONIGHT, TONIGHT- Beat Crusaders.
Oh no.
2.WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
CHANCE!- UVERworld
Okay.
Maybe I like this guy by chance.
3.HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Graduation- Vitamin C
I'm only Sec Two =.=
4.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
goodbye days- Unknown
I came to earth to say goodbye to days? What crap.
5.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Swan Lake- Tchaikovsky
Audition-ing.
6.WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
TONIGHT, TONIGHT, TONIGHT- Beat Crusaders
Wait, I think something went wrong.
Heavenly Days- It's in Jap and I can't write it. :/
What..
7.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
The Last Song Ever- Secondhand Serenade
I not sure wor.
8.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
P.S. I Love You- The All-American Rejects
OMG MY FANFICTION'S NAME IS P.S. I Love You! :O...
9.WHAT IS 2+2?
Barney is a Dinosaur- Barney
Oh, wow.
10.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Kidnap my Heart- The Click Five
Freaky. Whee Barney you kidnap my heart! :) :) :)
11.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
SHOUT TO THE LORD- Lincoln Brewster
Shout to the Lord and thank Him that I found someone I like? =.=
12.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
The Great Escape- Boys Like Girls
This is a joke.
13.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Kiss the Rain- Yiruma
Wow. I never knew that it was possible to kiss the rain.
14.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Pictures of You- The Last Goodnight
You're saying that I think of the pictures of the person I like when I see him? -.-
15.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Human Sacrifice Alice- Vocaloids
Of all songs it had to be this. Wtf.
16.WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
River Flows In You- Yiruma
OMGOMGOMGOMG YIRUMA I LOVE YOU. OMGGGGGGGGGG :D
17.WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
A Thousand Miles- Vanessa Carlton
Okay, so I've walked a thousand miles when I die.
18.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Life is Like A Boat- Rie Fu
So I'm interested in monitoring how life resembles a boat. Erm...
19.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Fall for You- Secondhand Serenade
Yeah we fall for each other so many times. Trip over each other more like it, LOL.
20.WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Get High- F.I.R.
Yup, all of my friends can tell you that being near me when I get high is a disaster waiting to happen.
21.HOW WILL YOU DIE?
TONIGHT, TONIGHT, TONIGHT- Beat Crusaders
I think I'm cursed. I am so NOT dying tonight. Wait. I am. I will die when I see Lelouch tonight. Yay.
22.WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Dreams- Yiruma
No way, I would never regret dreaming hahas(: even if it's a nightmare.
23.WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Every Heart- BoA
Yep, I laugh every time I draw a heart. Yea right.
24.WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Meltdown- NicoNico Chorus (and Rin Kagamine)
No, in fact it makes me happy.
25.WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
I Wanted You- Ina
Apparently. ._.
26.WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
This is Me- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas
Okay, I am scared of me ._.
27.DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
I Wish They'd Just Die- KAITO
Wow. This is the perfect song for this question. I wish whoever likes me (aka **** **** ****) will die.
28.IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Music Box- Miku Hatsune
Is it relevant in the first place?
29.WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Wide Knowledge of the Late, Madness- Miku Hatsune
Wow, the pain of what the vocaloids had to go through in the mental hospital hurts. ): aw.
30.WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Doubt and Trust- access
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.
1.IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
TONIGHT, TONIGHT, TONIGHT- Beat Crusaders.
Oh no.
2.WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
CHANCE!- UVERworld
Okay.
Maybe I like this guy by chance.
3.HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Graduation- Vitamin C
I'm only Sec Two =.=
4.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
goodbye days- Unknown
I came to earth to say goodbye to days? What crap.
5.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Swan Lake- Tchaikovsky
Audition-ing.
6.WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
TONIGHT, TONIGHT, TONIGHT- Beat Crusaders
Wait, I think something went wrong.
Heavenly Days- It's in Jap and I can't write it. :/
What..
7.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
The Last Song Ever- Secondhand Serenade
I not sure wor.
8.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
P.S. I Love You- The All-American Rejects
OMG MY FANFICTION'S NAME IS P.S. I Love You! :O...
9.WHAT IS 2+2?
Barney is a Dinosaur- Barney
Oh, wow.
10.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Kidnap my Heart- The Click Five
Freaky. Whee Barney you kidnap my heart! :) :) :)
11.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
SHOUT TO THE LORD- Lincoln Brewster
Shout to the Lord and thank Him that I found someone I like? =.=
12.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
The Great Escape- Boys Like Girls
This is a joke.
13.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Kiss the Rain- Yiruma
Wow. I never knew that it was possible to kiss the rain.
14.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Pictures of You- The Last Goodnight
You're saying that I think of the pictures of the person I like when I see him? -.-
15.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Human Sacrifice Alice- Vocaloids
Of all songs it had to be this. Wtf.
16.WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
River Flows In You- Yiruma
OMGOMGOMGOMG YIRUMA I LOVE YOU. OMGGGGGGGGGG :D
17.WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
A Thousand Miles- Vanessa Carlton
Okay, so I've walked a thousand miles when I die.
18.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Life is Like A Boat- Rie Fu
So I'm interested in monitoring how life resembles a boat. Erm...
19.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Fall for You- Secondhand Serenade
Yeah we fall for each other so many times. Trip over each other more like it, LOL.
20.WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Get High- F.I.R.
Yup, all of my friends can tell you that being near me when I get high is a disaster waiting to happen.
21.HOW WILL YOU DIE?
TONIGHT, TONIGHT, TONIGHT- Beat Crusaders
I think I'm cursed. I am so NOT dying tonight. Wait. I am. I will die when I see Lelouch tonight. Yay.
22.WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Dreams- Yiruma
No way, I would never regret dreaming hahas(: even if it's a nightmare.
23.WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Every Heart- BoA
Yep, I laugh every time I draw a heart. Yea right.
24.WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Meltdown- NicoNico Chorus (and Rin Kagamine)
No, in fact it makes me happy.
25.WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
I Wanted You- Ina
Apparently. ._.
26.WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
This is Me- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas
Okay, I am scared of me ._.
27.DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
I Wish They'd Just Die- KAITO
Wow. This is the perfect song for this question. I wish whoever likes me (aka **** **** ****) will die.
28.IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Music Box- Miku Hatsune
Is it relevant in the first place?
29.WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Wide Knowledge of the Late, Madness- Miku Hatsune
Wow, the pain of what the vocaloids had to go through in the mental hospital hurts. ): aw.
30.WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Doubt and Trust- access
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 8:36 PM