Monday, March 23, 2009
Evonne sent the sun to me.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING LOL =.=
ALL GANSUNCHIN'S FAULT -.-

娃西几架堵 says:
!!
娃西几架堵 says:
shh
♣ α я ι ε l ♥ ; says:
:x
娃西几架堵 says:
go 'chao' cherie
♣ α я ι ε l ♥ ; says:
OHHH SHE ONLINE?!
*
* (*^.^*)┍┢cнёгiε┥┓(*^.^*) has been added to the conversation.
*
娃西几架堵 says:
ya?
♣ α я ι ε l ♥ ; says:
HI CHERIE :D
娃西几架堵 says:
oh my mama


Dammit -.-
Btw people I created shoutmix (extra backup for in case cbox fails -.-)

Nothing much. Back to school and the iPod is low on batt. Tmd -______________-

Kk musician score's at Gansunchin's house there, I WANT IT BACK :0

Lit ._."
Have chinese zuoye, gna chiong it & essay & context question luh. Left one question for lit so can do later. Essay is the problem. Wlau ): like don't have anything to write loh. Finefinefine I shall write about being kickedpromoted to Group A -_____________________-|l|

Ru'er! ♥ :D
lols that was totally random :000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Ohyea and I still have to find some way to upload my piccys D:
I got three of the rainbow de, hahas.

Stayed back for extra lessons today :)
My algebra sucks kk :(

Planning to reorder my links (when I change blogskin).

kbyeIgtgforhomework.
And my junior watches taiwan dramas. (seriously, don't kill me when you see this.)
Wahahahahahahah Saturday only left Xingru :)
No taiwan-drama-watcher. :X
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 7:51 PM