Monday, March 09, 2009
Finally got Love Story by Taylor Swift =.= slow yea I know LOL . Thanks Leon hor! :D
Today was super sian :(
Got no mood to study for Maths. Still have zuoye and zuowen left over from last week, shall have to chiong later. :(

Feeling rather depressed lately, maybe it's because of my math's super lousy results? :(

I look at the two of you
and I see us;
Time turning backwards,
The chance for me to say goodbye, forever
Seperated from me-
Again.

Lol I tied plaits today and looked horribly borrible-.-

So tomorrow I think going tie two ponytails and I SWEAR I AM GOING TO CUT WILSON'S HAIR >:C keep saying my hair :C :C :C
Or maybe just one. Whatever -.-

Had to lug home two super duper ultra heavy bags of the books today like what the shit -_-
Heng my laopa come fetch me, but Ms Ng released us late so I tio scolded :X told him 4.30 come wait but only came out at 4.50 :X :X :X not my fault ma..

Was already on the verge of falling asleep when Ms Ng came in to take us for remedial, lol ._.

Haven't been sleeping well recently. The tests must be affecting me. Worried that I'll be even more tired after camp x.x Have to come back to CO on Saturday, and I think have to dabao also x.x

Hope I will be in the same grouping for camp as cliquemates or Yi Ru :D
Hohohooooooooo~ Sadly I don't think can be with Zhao'zai le ):
But maybe got chance cause Mr Ang say it's random ? :O
Don't give me some person I'm not familiar with jiu can le x.x

I find that there's nothing much to do online nowadays.

Wellthen, goodbye(:
Lies, it's just a lie
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 9:44 PM