Saturday, March 07, 2009
It's a Lie.
Super tired. Going to black out already. ): Was late for co today, lmaos. :/ but still went even though I was exhausted, haha :)
Of course la :D cause I dabao-ing for 6 people leis , if I don't go then they all mati sia! LOL. So kind kind me went and dabao then reach school at 8.10 I think? Lmao =.=
):
Just found out that RV is going two schools before us for SYF.
...
It's not our fault we got so poor for the test. No, I don't think it's our fault. I saw people mugging like crazy, studying for it, but in the end, wow thankyouverymuch -.-
I got lowest lol. 2marks haha-.-
I love the headphones of this com la (: got this echoey effect. Omg so cool :3
I can't believe it lol. now I am stuck between KAITO and Gackpoid~ HAHAHA ! :D
and I love my juniors. WHEE! (: and ww is super high. :D (it's in the HIGH way not in the 'TALL' way but also can la.)
Ohyea, I woke up with sore throat today -.-
Couldn't speak until halfway through practice lorh =.= I mean, can speak but the sound is like siao and it strains my vocal muscles ):
Going back to the ww is high thing, GANSUNCHIN is tall like dk what ): 174cm -.- and I'm only 150 -.- he's taller than hilary lei! -.-
Woohoo, lao ah ma :x Lol :x :x
Huh oh and Dgrayman is back :D super happy loh! Though I already don't understood it from the time Cross got 'killed' hahas ):
I find that the NicoNico chorus is super talented. And KAITO and Gackpoid's voices go perfect with each other. :)
:) :) :) I miss Barney. HAHA. And River Flows in You is nice but hard on the dizi 0:
I hate the suona -.- x.x x.x x.x and 1E3 is LOUD. HAHAHAHA LOL :x
Hokays I'm tired and in a rather bad mood and ohyea barney cheerup :) :) :) :) have me emo for what! (:
Anyway this is never going to end ohh -.- and my brother just FARTED -'-
Found the ballad version of Regret Message :D WAHOO! :D
going to have to add juniors' msn and handphone numbers when I'm free x: and bye(: I know wong will miss me. ♥
fakehopeandfalseliesneverdidanygood to anyone(:
I know, this is never going to end. Let's continue playing this foolish game of hide and seek, shall we?
It will be my pleasure. :)
damn maths remedial-'-knn
byes.
Of course la :D cause I dabao-ing for 6 people leis , if I don't go then they all mati sia! LOL. So kind kind me went and dabao then reach school at 8.10 I think? Lmao =.=
As you can see I'm rather upset at some things.Why all the false hope that you keep giving us? It's not going to take us
anywhere since you don't even give us encouragement It's just a fake and
I'm sick of it.
):
Just found out that RV is going two schools before us for SYF.
...
It's not our fault we got so poor for the test. No, I don't think it's our fault. I saw people mugging like crazy, studying for it, but in the end, wow thankyouverymuch -.-
I love the headphones of this com la (: got this echoey effect. Omg so cool :3
I can't believe it lol. now I am stuck between KAITO and Gackpoid~ HAHAHA ! :D
and I love my juniors. WHEE! (: and ww is super high. :D (it's in the HIGH way not in the 'TALL' way but also can la.)
Ohyea, I woke up with sore throat today -.-
Couldn't speak until halfway through practice lorh =.= I mean, can speak but the sound is like siao and it strains my vocal muscles ):
Going back to the ww is high thing, GANSUNCHIN is tall like dk what ): 174cm -.- and I'm only 150 -.- he's taller than hilary lei! -.-
(& HAPPYBIRTHDAY TO LIBIN
:D)
Woohoo, lao ah ma :x Lol :x :x
Huh oh and Dgrayman is back :D super happy loh! Though I already don't understood it from the time Cross got 'killed' hahas ):
I find that the NicoNico chorus is super talented. And KAITO and Gackpoid's voices go perfect with each other. :)
:) :) :) I miss Barney. HAHA. And River Flows in You is nice but hard on the dizi 0:
I hate the suona -.- x.x x.x x.x and 1E3 is LOUD. HAHAHAHA LOL :x
Hokays I'm tired and in a rather bad mood and ohyea barney cheerup :) :) :) :) have me emo for what! (:
Anyway this is never going to end ohh -.- and my brother just FARTED -'-
Found the ballad version of Regret Message :D WAHOO! :D
going to have to add juniors' msn and handphone numbers when I'm free x: and bye(: I know wong will miss me. ♥
I know, this is never going to end. Let's continue playing this foolish game of hide and seek, shall we?
It will be my pleasure. :)
byes.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 3:06 PM