Sunday, March 29, 2009
omfg :D YUUCHAN FINALLY CAME OUT ! ><
Whee :) Bakuhakuzan (omg -.-)

WALAO EH KANDA IS FREAKING ANTICLIMAX OKAY! -_______________-|l|
Noah-Allen-came-out-oh-my-tian-!!!

Ohyea, and Ichigo you look horrenduous in the new chapter :) Rukia/Inoue not gna like you alr :)
(I mean, how can you cut off my beloved Ulqui's hand?! Dx)

I want to scream
WHAT THE FOOKKKKKKKK!













OMFG WHAT THE FOOK DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:













Ulqui :(

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :(

Yay my mood for manga just poof-ed-ed away :(

Ohyea, and yesterday's concert was nice :)
They had Flying Asparus (!!!) :D
And dizi solo. :) but is bangdi D: nevermind don't care. :)
Pom'zi and Cherie both never go like :( :( :( then all the Sec Twos only me and the zys de ._. walao. Heng got Jasmine ._.

Krystal lompanged me back :) thanks uh!

Woke up at 7.15. Wanted to sleep in but cause of cca and dabao-ing for alot of people, had to wake up :(

kkgtgbyes.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 1:51 AM