Sunday, March 01, 2009
Omg. I just realised again that our CO's standard is really low :/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu9WlMfDUzg
They (were) in Primary School leiii :O and to me (TO ME!) it sounds like they're pro-er than us D: must ganbatte le! BUT! their dizi inspired me to play louder. :D yayyy hahaha finally got motivated to blow louder le :D :D :D at last :D :D :D hahaha :D
And I think I got memory loss D: keep forgetting 庆典序曲the title D: kept remembering 喜讯传来乐开怀instead -.- even though I've never played xixun before, LOL!
Practiced taifeng today (: quite fun hahas. And xinru and sunchin are learning really fast :D hais unlike me -.- and XINRU BLOW SUPER LOUD LA D: okay that's another motivation for me to blow louder. And I'm super happy that I can play high 5 :D that's the hardest high note to reach if I'm not wrong. Huuhuu :DD
I'm driving my brother mad :x he playing what Bleach Training II and my headphones are super loud on this com :x hahaha LOL. OOOPS I was supposed to go back to maple today -_- nevermind I forgot about it :D
Wahhhh I miss Meltdown D: so long never hear le):
...Barney is going to die the next time I see her. Really. Dx her friends and seniors think that I'm NGYONG LIKE OMFGIOWYSDUICGUITWUITODUIWTYUGYITW WTFBBQ!
........Ng Yong is Elmo's.
I may be going back to Peihwa like, the day before Sec 2 camp ? :B and they're starting exams already woohoo ! (: unlike us ): who are suffering from the endless test syndrome ):
Wahooooooo :D zz see la now so high. I also dk why. I'm hungry la ):
.__________________________. and I still don't get a crap about the direct proportion. Going to ask Zhao Lao Shi (aka Zhao) to teach me :x
Huuuu~
And I almost confirm fail my Maths le la, I saw the paper and gong-gong stare at it, zz.
):
And progress report sucks la D: I got 53 for Test One and 50 for Test Two of English, -'-
Maybe it's my fault for not doing the summary properly la, haha :/ but people don't like mah ): waste of time D:
Nevermind~ At least I never fail maths -.-
And I got 3 A1s :D YAYYYYY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA WAHOOOOOO! (:
Shyt, wong is going say that I'm mad =.=
I'm sian-ed-ed-ed of PetSociety, how? And brb go listen to dagui (:
Ohyea, they have 难忘的泼水节, CO with Choir :0 quite nice haha. Got one part, the place where we 转调to F, they sing ((: got lyrics de! :0
Whee. I currently have three youtube windows open. One of them is Meltdown, one is Dagui and one is qingdian.
I want rollerblades la ! ):
& I realised that this year's strings have some..attitudish weird juniors. Don't believe go strings blog see lohhs (:
Listening to a dizi soloist now(: haha. And Cherie, cheerup! YAY I LOVE YIRUMA :D
Lols(: Now I can't decide which one is better, Kiss The Rain or River Flows in You. Ohgoshzxxxxx.
Lol and I keep getting reminded by idk what, that next year will be IME (dk why I'm so worried-.-) and that nextnext year will be O levels (.....)
I've been having weird dreams these days. And Dreams by Yiruma♥ is sending chills up my spine. WHICH IS VERY VERY GOOD cus it's never happened before.
Wahhh, I was very lucky to discover Yiruma before watching Twilight :B whee.
-
How could they use good music in such a stereotypically plotted story like twilight.
-
Ditto!!!And I don't care how many people 'thumbsdown' me, but why would they ruin Yiruma's PERFECT song on such a HORRIBLE movie?Agh.
-
I am now even more strongly persuaded that Twilight the movie sucked. (:
It was butchered according to youtube commenters. NOT ME >:C
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu9WlMfDUzg
They (were) in Primary School leiii :O and to me (TO ME!) it sounds like they're pro-er than us D: must ganbatte le! BUT! their dizi inspired me to play louder. :D yayyy hahaha finally got motivated to blow louder le :D :D :D at last :D :D :D hahaha :D
And I think I got memory loss D: keep forgetting 庆典序曲the title D: kept remembering 喜讯传来乐开怀instead -.- even though I've never played xixun before, LOL!
Practiced taifeng today (: quite fun hahas. And xinru and sunchin are learning really fast :D hais unlike me -.- and XINRU BLOW SUPER LOUD LA D: okay that's another motivation for me to blow louder. And I'm super happy that I can play high 5 :D that's the hardest high note to reach if I'm not wrong. Huuhuu :DD
I'm driving my brother mad :x he playing what Bleach Training II and my headphones are super loud on this com :x hahaha LOL. OOOPS I was supposed to go back to maple today -_- nevermind I forgot about it :D
Wahhhh I miss Meltdown D: so long never hear le):
...Barney is going to die the next time I see her. Really. Dx her friends and seniors think that I'm NGYONG LIKE OMFGIOWYSDUICGUITWUITODUIWTYUGYITW WTFBBQ!
........Ng Yong is Elmo's.
I may be going back to Peihwa like, the day before Sec 2 camp ? :B and they're starting exams already woohoo ! (: unlike us ): who are suffering from the endless test syndrome ):
Wahooooooo :D zz see la now so high. I also dk why. I'm hungry la ):
.__________________________. and I still don't get a crap about the direct proportion. Going to ask Zhao Lao Shi (aka Zhao) to teach me :x
Huuuu~
And I almost confirm fail my Maths le la, I saw the paper and gong-gong stare at it, zz.
):
And progress report sucks la D: I got 53 for Test One and 50 for Test Two of English, -'-
Maybe it's my fault for not doing the summary properly la, haha :/ but people don't like mah ): waste of time D:
Nevermind~ At least I never fail maths -.-
And I got 3 A1s :D YAYYYYY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA WAHOOOOOO! (:
Shyt, wong is going say that I'm mad =.=
I'm sian-ed-ed-ed of PetSociety, how? And brb go listen to dagui (:
Ohyea, they have 难忘的泼水节, CO with Choir :0 quite nice haha. Got one part, the place where we 转调to F, they sing ((: got lyrics de! :0
Whee. I currently have three youtube windows open. One of them is Meltdown, one is Dagui and one is qingdian.
I want rollerblades la ! ):
& I realised that this year's strings have some..
Listening to a dizi soloist now(: haha. And Cherie, cheerup! YAY I LOVE YIRUMA :D
Lols(: Now I can't decide which one is better, Kiss The Rain or River Flows in You. Ohgoshzxxxxx.
Lol and I keep getting reminded by idk what, that next year will be IME (dk why I'm so worried-.-) and that nextnext year will be O levels (.....)
I've been having weird dreams these days. And Dreams by Yiruma♥ is sending chills up my spine. WHICH IS VERY VERY GOOD cus it's never happened before.
Wahhh, I was very lucky to discover Yiruma before watching Twilight :B whee.
-
How could they use good music in such a stereotypically plotted story like twilight.
-
Ditto!!!And I don't care how many people 'thumbsdown' me, but why would they ruin Yiruma's PERFECT song on such a HORRIBLE movie?Agh.
-
I am now even more strongly persuaded that Twilight the movie sucked. (:
It was butchered according to youtube commenters. NOT ME >:C
Labels: (:, dizi, dreams, kiss the rain, river flows in you, twilight, yiruma, youtube
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 12:49 AM