Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Super exasperated and tired. Will post tomorrow. Life is weird. And I'm lucky. Limbs are numbed from the knee and elbow guards.
I love the guys who take mrt la, lol. Keep laughing all the way from school gate to mrt :D made me forget my sore legs for a while hahas (:
Today was pretty scary at one point, but overall quite okay.
ohyea, me and hekai and wendyhu have been food-flinging at each other for I think three days in row (today's the third day and we're still flinging.)
Inline skating is getting stressful. ):
& I can't do parallel turn, makes me feel so inferior nuh, all the Group A's can do except me D: my legs refuse to do as it's supposed to be ):
I'm sick of petsociety. It's a waste of time D:
Wong owes me $1 and Krystal owes me $2. And I love milktea.
I love the guys who take mrt la, lol. Keep laughing all the way from school gate to mrt :D made me forget my sore legs for a while hahas (:
Today was pretty scary at one point, but overall quite okay.
ohyea, me and hekai and wendyhu have been food-flinging at each other for I think three days in row (today's the third day and we're still flinging.)
Inline skating is getting stressful. ):
& I can't do parallel turn, makes me feel so inferior nuh, all the Group A's can do except me D: my legs refuse to do as it's supposed to be ):
I'm sick of petsociety. It's a waste of time D:
Wong owes me $1 and Krystal owes me $2. And I love milktea.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 6:52 PM