Friday, March 20, 2009
ニコニコ動画! (edit: is ASK a guy or girl?!)
Thursday, 19 March:

Fyi, niconico動画 rocks :D Found alot of nico chorus songs already :)
And they're seriously very talented ;O
Currently listening to Cendrillon by Nimo and macoto :D

【ニコニコ動画】【本家100万再生記念】「初音ミクの消失」を合唱していただいた

初音ミクの消失 :D with KAITO (me: wtf.)
Going to change blogskin already :D found some nice ones hahahas.

Their B(star)RS is very nice also ! :D band edition somemore lah , propro x.x

&that reminds me, yesterday went back to Pei Hwa for my brother's guitar concert =.= wl 20 minutes long only LOL. And my bro sit there gong-gong -.-

Saw Sharlene ;0 tyco she also guitar ? (lol. yuan fen.) and me and queka (aka Sharlene's sis) both blow qudi :O :O :OOOOO

LOL. You3 mo4 qi4 :)

Ohkay. What the funk. Solo for 初音ミクの消失 :0 :0 :0
Ultimate pro ._."

Shall go and focus on my videos now, bye : D

and meixuen's pm rocks; Homework is like a straw: it sucks : D

-x-

Friday, 20 March:
Finally managed to download iTunes, -.-

Anyway, today's practice rocked :D
(excuse me while I fangirl)
ULQUIIIIIIIII!
(/excuse)
Okay. Back to topic :)

(Did I mention that last Saturday rocked too? :D)

Fine, I didn't -.- was busy camp-posting.

Flashback to last Saturday, lol.
Played icebreakers with juniors while everyone else was downstairs practicing for rehearsal, lol.
The miracle? Ms Lim came up and saw us playing. :x
And she allowed us to continue. :x :x
:x :x :x played blow-wind-blow. WLAU EH I swear I'm never gonna wear the black tee again -.- lols fine that's not true. whatever -.-

basically, all the ww juniors will know what I'm talking about =.=

(/end flashback)

Back to Present
TODAY ROCKED. Okay I said that again -.- ignore me kk.
From 1.25 to 3.30 had sectionals. Was nearly LATE -.- lols . Had just walked in and was trying to get my junior to let me pass.
Skipskipskip :)

After seniors had gone down, me Xinru and Mr. GanSunChin (hereafter named GSC cause it sounds nice:x) MOVEDD! :} to the next table -.-
Was forcing GSC to practice. LOL.
Then when he was practicing, clever little me took out the MUSICIAN. Wahaha -.- and GSC refused to practice :C naughty. LOL.

Then we started to play chunjiexiqu and then limjunhong was like going "jiangjunling 128~" -.-
So we played jjl. (=juniors slacking -.-)
Then cicada -.- walao.
LOL.
Went back and forced GSC to practice (Xinru very hardworking de, no need nag :D)
( じゃっく | ちょうちょ):Their Cendrillion is beautiful. :)

Then I continued blowing Musician. Blow until bo breath :X
Then started chatting. Oops.
Oh. And Limjunhong loves my junior. Keep tickling him -.-
Si biantai -.-
Made GSC fall off the chair -.- oops -.-
Lol must thank me for saving your dizi lah =="
The entire table+chair+bag+himself went upside down (oh shyt I'm laughing now -.-)
Then after that, mou ge suona de go jump at the noticeboard. Then want my junior do that also -.- HAHAHAHAHA.

Limjunhong: "Sunchin,我是你的senior,我命令你跟我来."
Sunchin:"Huh,orh."
Me: "Sunchin,我是你的direct senior,我命令你不要去."
Junhong: "Sunchin, 我是你的indirect senior,我命令你跟我来!~"
Poor GSC :D
Then end up he never go :x
Junhong: "Sunchin,谁是你得senior?"
Sunchin: *points at me*
Junhong: ...
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA.
Then LJH buay song, go take the suona and blast it at us -.- tmddddddd.

But then ljh went overboard ~ hahahahahaaaaa made my junior angry, HUOGAI ! :D
The we continued chatting. Yay as predicted, Mr. GSC watches D.Gray-Man! (and plays Audi. Wahahah.)
So, ended up highing away the entire day.
Then he very lame. I ask him if he got printer. He say yes. I say I send him the musician score. And he ask me "Why?".
-.-

Paiseh uh, I now too lazy to go and login email & add your email & send you the thing :x
Wait till tomorrow. Wahahah tomorrow no need go school at 7AM ! :D
Have to chiong homework tomorrow -.- dammit ended up never go track or swim lah wth ):

NAPFA die liao loh ._."
.....I just realised idk my juniors' birthday. ohno.

&my mozzila's searchbar all that disappeared. Tamadeeeee 0:

(edit: .......................seriously, is ASK a guy or a girl?!)
(edit2: ...........................................ichigo kurosaki, YOU SUCK.)
(edit3: people, tag me more Dx)
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 8:39 PM