Tuesday, March 31, 2009
At Being Fake

Inside Im Dying

Catch Them When They Fall
Believes In You

Close To Your Heart

Best Friends Promise

To sum up today, it sucked. End (:

I mean it.

Went into CO, very tired.
Then realised that I forgotten to bring the money for that dizi concert. Felt like cursing cause I only have $10 pocket money + $10 emergency use. Dizi concert costs $16/17.

D:

Went up to sectionals in a very lousy mood, & we all know why. (:
Yea, this is pointless.
This is meaningless.
Why can't we just... just...

Oh.
Forget it.

I felt alot better after tht though. :)
Maybe because I managed to release all those emotions that I kept hidden for dk how long, since September '08? :\

Yea but today rocked. In a way :,D
kkbye I guess. :0
Ariel Paint Brush Fancy
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 8:47 PM