Thursday, April 02, 2009
#01 April:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BENXIAOJIE KENA SABOED. ._.
And Pamela got a vibra-shock by Sunchin's friend's fake idk what you call it. You pull the part that's sticking out and then you will feel vibration and shocked. LOL poor her. Luckily I listened to Cherie and didn't touch it. x.x
Back to topic, I dreamt of Sylvia today (I MISS HER THAT MUCH LA OMG)
:(
eee.
Nevermind :(
OHYA. I saw tanzhiqing in (bio? cause it's Mr Seow) remedial today during inline :D But she never see me. (wlau.)
Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me-eeee, happy birthday to me. (because me internet shut dwn again. YAYYY!)
Aw shucks. D:
Ms Tan tricked us today. Eeeee lol. 2E5 = class of April fools -.-
kkkkkkkkkk will change skin tomorrow &I think I passed my 2.4 LOLOLOLOL. Came in '1-2 minutes' after Wenxin. Dk lahs ;) kkkkk bye.
Happy birthday Carita! ;D
#02 April:
Ran and then didn't run ;x got told off by Ms Ho lol . ;x
Can't skip ET already lollll. Have been giving excuses (not really ba -_-)
Nevermind , back to topic.
Ey I scared pom'zi come chase after me with broomstick for copyright. Er how. .____.
:( Ms Tan leaving already & I want Ms Ng back like 8ayduichaui9ys80cause the ching keeps picking on me :(
Leg. Leg. Leg. Leg. Killing. Me. Dammit :(
Ahhh :(
Chicken rice is nice and I love ego-box :D
AND I WANT .... Idk what I want . O_________________________________O
Oh paiseh.
I meant.
I WANT TO DO THE FREAKING T-STOP! Now do the stop do, will slide until veh shuang -.- but never stop. Until the momentum gone. Walao ey :(
Oh and there're three birthdays on Saturday o.o
today's the first Melody of Oblivion, will try to watch.
Barney darl call me asap I got things to tell you ! :(
Yesterday tell you halfway tell me you need do homework LOL naughty D:
And yes pom'zi, we will do it, we'll show them that we can. Cause 2E5 rocks ;)
Ohya. And the above sentence sounds very wrong. Damn you furrog! -.-
Frm ahlee:
Hi 2 all seniors of chendol and bays section, pls get your RV overture ready by this week, i'll go thru with all from sec. 1s to sec. '5'. Make sure everyone gets their scores & memorised which requested by Ms Ek during concert. All 'MASK' perform for the concert. Pls let the whole section noe. Thanx eu weri marks...
This is ..... wow.
The chendol and bays part made me and darl crack up on the phone ytd. (fyi, it's supposed to mean cello and bass and this was sent to her by her sl who received it from their section instructor. =.=)
"I draw two conclusions from this: 1, your instructor has a phoney english O-level result. 2, your instructor has no clue how to use technology."
2 came from the point that Feng1 Zheng1 Le4 became Feng2 Zhen0 Le4.
Aka from Happy Kiteflying became We're Sewing!
omg -.-
Internet is down again. Knnnnnnnnnnn ;(
At this rate I'm gna be posting only on Saturday or never at all and Wongzi is gna kill me :00000
Speaking of Wongzi, why isn't she online yet. Remind me to kill her later.
Ha! Eh. I meant Ah! I just realised that that that that that that Plurk is gna shut down (lol something tells me *and so does xinzhen* that it's an April Fools' joke.) =.=
SHooooooooooooooooooooSH.
Wongzi, happy your name here norts :D
Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul-.-
I wnt my bludy internet connection back, I WANT TO POST THIS!
..and Sousei no Aquarion is making my goosebumps stand up. Those on arms have been standing up since one song ago and those on legs are also standing up. EEEEEEEEe.
Yay, gna see juniors tomorrow :D
Can bully people already wahahahaha. :D
YAY, THE GIANT IS ONLINE. I CAN BULLY PEOPLE NOW!
(♥)/xoxo
P/S. Get well soon wilson. o_o
Post number #349
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BENXIAOJIE KENA SABOED. ._.
And Pamela got a vibra-shock by Sunchin's friend's fake idk what you call it. You pull the part that's sticking out and then you will feel vibration and shocked. LOL poor her. Luckily I listened to Cherie and didn't touch it. x.x
Back to topic, I dreamt of Sylvia today (I MISS HER THAT MUCH LA OMG)
:(
eee.
Nevermind :(
OHYA. I saw tanzhiqing in (bio? cause it's Mr Seow) remedial today during inline :D But she never see me. (wlau.)
Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me-eeee, happy birthday to me. (because me internet shut dwn again. YAYYY!)
Aw shucks. D:
Ms Tan tricked us today. Eeeee lol. 2E5 = class of April fools -.-
kkkkkkkkkk will change skin tomorrow &I think I passed my 2.4 LOLOLOLOL. Came in '1-2 minutes' after Wenxin. Dk lahs ;) kkkkk bye.
Happy birthday Carita! ;D
#02 April:
Ran and then didn't run ;x got told off by Ms Ho lol . ;x
Can't skip ET already lollll. Have been giving excuses (not really ba -_-)
Nevermind , back to topic.
Quote from Pamela:Cherie, Ariel, JH, TP, we yi qi jia you show them we can.:) YAH!!!!!! JIAYOU! :):)
Edit: Cherie, Pamela, JH, TP, we yi qi jia you show them we can. :) YAH!!!!!! JIAYOU! :):)
Ey I scared pom'zi come chase after me with broomstick for copyright. Er how. .____.
:( Ms Tan leaving already & I want Ms Ng back like 8ayduichaui9ys80
&&&&Cheryl I swear I don't like him pl0x . I like Lavi and Ulqui only! my true loves (LOL WTFBBQ! Michelle don't kill me :x)
Leg. Leg. Leg. Leg. Killing. Me. Dammit :(
Ahhh :(
Chicken rice is nice and I love ego-box :D
AND I WANT .... Idk what I want . O_________________________________O
Oh paiseh.
I meant.
I WANT TO DO THE FREAKING T-STOP! Now do the stop do, will slide until veh shuang -.- but never stop. Until the momentum gone. Walao ey :(
Oh and there're three birthdays on Saturday o.o
today's the first Melody of Oblivion, will try to watch.
Barney darl call me asap I got things to tell you ! :(
Yesterday tell you halfway tell me you need do homework LOL naughty D:
And yes pom'zi, we will do it, we'll show them that we can. Cause 2E5 rocks ;)
Ohya. And the above sentence sounds very wrong. Damn you furrog! -.-
Frm ahlee:
Hi 2 all seniors of chendol and bays section, pls get your RV overture ready by this week, i'll go thru with all from sec. 1s to sec. '5'. Make sure everyone gets their scores & memorised which requested by Ms Ek during concert. All 'MASK' perform for the concert. Pls let the whole section noe. Thanx eu weri marks...
This is ..... wow.
The chendol and bays part made me and darl crack up on the phone ytd. (fyi, it's supposed to mean cello and bass and this was sent to her by her sl who received it from their section instructor. =.=)
"I draw two conclusions from this: 1, your instructor has a phoney english O-level result. 2, your instructor has no clue how to use technology."
2 came from the point that Feng1 Zheng1 Le4 became Feng2 Zhen0 Le4.
Aka from Happy Kiteflying became We're Sewing!
omg -.-
Internet is down again. Knnnnnnnnnnn ;(
At this rate I'm gna be posting only on Saturday or never at all and Wongzi is gna kill me :00000
Speaking of Wongzi, why isn't she online yet. Remind me to kill her later.
Ha! Eh. I meant Ah! I just realised that that that that that that Plurk is gna shut down (lol something tells me *and so does xinzhen* that it's an April Fools' joke.) =.=
SHooooooooooooooooooooSH.
Wongzi, happy your name here norts :D
Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul-.-
I wnt my bludy internet connection back, I WANT TO POST THIS!
..and Sousei no Aquarion is making my goosebumps stand up. Those on arms have been standing up since one song ago and those on legs are also standing up. EEEEEEEEe.
Yay, gna see juniors tomorrow :D
Can bully people already wahahahaha. :D
YAY, THE GIANT IS ONLINE. I CAN BULLY PEOPLE NOW!
(♥)/xoxo
P/S. Get well soon wilson. o_o
Post number #349Labels: We can do it, xoxo
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 2:59 PM
