Tuesday, April 28, 2009
186: Illusion
maybe because that's all I'll ever be to you.

四十九番目の名前

His eye is like glass.
It reflects me, but that’s all.
Nothing reaches inside.
I don’t understand the reasons,
but he places distance between himself and others,
a distance that he will not cross.
But he does feel for others.

He is the Bookman's successor.
His current name—Lavi


This few days have not been normal :|
Okay I shall start from yesterday. (:

So we had art. Kay whatever. Then Geog. Teacher say he sent me the ppt but don't have. :|

Skip meow oink got 20/25 for geog, super happy because I didn't study.

Ugh damn bad example.

Neh(lol)mind.

ET, chionged(? didn't feel like chiong leh.) first round but then after that left leg the behind knee there dk why veh pain. So jogged slowly for the next few rounds and keep coming in late x__________________x

Skip, recess was just -whatever-
Maths, I forgot what we did. Oh go through textbook.

Lit goodgood (: got 37/50, highest! :)

English, -whatever-.

Went to eat at 1.30, queued up until 1.35, and miraculously I finished my hokkien mee at around 1.37 :O

LOL. Amazing.

Skip, remedial.

Kept getting stuck at Simultaenous Equation (yeah I'm noob, none of your business.)

Then finally finished. :)
Wilson asked Miss Ching where she lived and she said, Upper Bukit Timah. Fyi, I fainted. -.-

Was so worried that I'll meet her on the bus that I decided to take MRT :x With Wilson, Lanyu and Junhong. *cough* but Ruien and Wilson made Junhong emo so ended up four people walk together -.- lmao.

Bought ice-cream, Wilson and Ruien bought waffles and bubbletea.

:0

Went to mrt station to see if there was @cash, then don't have. So Ruien go the opposite side of the road to buy. X;

Then left we three. So we went up. *cough* Lanyu sneaked a waffle in her pocket =.=

Walked to the end of the platform because Wilson says that there's lesser people there, okay fine -.- so we walked. (OHYA, my EZLINK picture is the PHPPS one, and it makes me look like Madeline the Second. Omfg -.-)

Went onto the MRT. Said bye to Lanyu and kept patting our pockets. -snigger-

Was bored. Hee. Wilson is depressed over Xinhui(?), so he don't want go back Audi. Wl -.-

Ok he didn't say that. But I inferred :)

Reached home, wanted to on the com who knows internet gone ~!@#@#$%^&*()_+

)):

Bleh, slept like a pig for the next 4 hours. :)

Finally got to use the com, checked DGM Forums for the plagiarism crap thing. ;(

and I formulated my own theory from Chapter 185,186 and the dgraymananime.com/forums.

This is what I have figured out. (fyi for those who don't read dgm, don't bother reading. I doubt you'll understand a single thing. ;x)

Basically,
9 years ago, which was when our not-sobeloved Yu-chan was 9 years old, he was created by Bak's and the other guy's clans as a 'second-generation' Exorcist.

He was originally a Conformer, but the Innocence rejected him. I think it was- Old Man Zhu who decided to bind Kanda and Mugen together, because the Innocence had been forged into Mugen, which Zhu had been welding halfway when Kanda was brought to him and Zhu couldn't bear to give up Mugen, it had been the best sword he ever made. Zhu (pig.) bound him to the curse of the tattoo and lotus, telling him that the fallen lotus was an 'illusion'.

It might also have been a hint that the lotus would never wilt, because a lotus blooms once every thousand years, and the seeds stay hidden for thousands of years. It might mean that Kanda's true power would unlock after a very long time (fyi, not thousands of years.) of waiting, while Mugen 'matured' or whatever the crap you call that period of time when Mugen's power isn't unleashed yet. (perhaps during the time when Kanda is fighting the Akuma: did you notice he was not involved in the fight with the Level 4? He was only involved in the protection of Komui part, and that was at the ending of the battle.)

It's very possible that Kanda's fourth, fifth and sixth illusions(Mugen) have yet to be revealed (or even 'unlocked') and there is the possibility that this will take place in the final confrontation between the Earl and the Exorcists, when the true power of Mugen will be unleashed. (and that of course leaves the very large possibility that he will die after that.)

Note that in these 9 years, only 3 petals of the lotus have dropped. Does this mean that Kanda has not been majorly involved in any fight before the storyline of DGM when Allen joins? Because if it does, it means that before Allen joined, the lotus petals dropped at a rate of 1 petal every 3 years. That's a freaking long time.

Then, Kanda has been involved with the affairs surrounding the Ark, the Noah and the Level 4.

He very obviously used up a great part of his already-very-short lifespan during the fight with Skin Boric and while protecting Komui. He technically 'died' in the fight with Skin if Allen had not activated the 14th's room.

While protecting Komui, a great part of his (check) left body was injured (or rather, destroyed). And during the fight with Skin, he activated the third illusion, which involved 'using his life to win the battle' if I remember right from book 10. :| That, with protecting Komui and winning Skin should have used a great part of his life.

Nextly, he says that he is 'looking for that person'. From DGMAnime forums, I can summarize that there is this possibility that 'that person' is the owner of the Heart.

When Bak met Kanda, there was this superduperultra awkward pause.

"You may feel that way, but that's not how WE feel about YOU."

"It was our clan who created you in the synthetic disciple project that Central forced upon us 9 years ago. Caught up in our dreams of a group of "Second Exorcists", it was my clan, the Chan family, and Renee's clan, the Epstein family that made that huge mistake.."

Kanda... do you still see the flower?
I see... Let's keep this a secret, just between you and me.
You musn't dwell on it.
It is just an illusion.
That flower is an illusion


Say, Kanda... Do you still see the flower?

He was created. CRE ATE D.

(An aloof swordsman living in the rift between life and death: Kanda Yuu. What lies reflected in his jet-black eyes...?)
I am even more confused by this. But the question remains: Why hasn't Yuu's lotus wilted? He has used so much of his life and the tattoo is like spreading until Allen is obssessed with it but Yuu refuses to say anything. (maybe it's cus it was Allen ._.)

Or is it possible that the tattoo is evolving? Because if Yuu has undergone such a bad whacking before, it's impossible that the tattoo had NOT spreaded, and that the lotus did not wilt.

Or did it evolve because of Mugen's broken pieces?

Okay I am making myself confused. -_-
But why did Kanda want to piece Mugen back together? Yes, he pieced them back together so that he could win, but I think there was another reason. Allen?

The storyline is so damn confusion please -.-
And add that with Lavi. Lavi = ultimate confoundation.

I shall talk about Lavi. Like. Later. LoL. L. -.-

Lavi and Kanda. Same age. Same level of mysteriousity. Allen.

"I think I've worked out why you and Kanda are at each other's necks so often... it's because you're so similar."

"You've got to be kidding! Don't put me together with a total idiot like him!"

"You're a total idiot as well... and yet the darkness surrounding you is so deep, I can't seem to pull you out of it."

It's frustrating. Even though he was the one who saved me...

So. Kanda. Saved. Marie. ._.

Lemme tell you, this is the most confusing story ever.

I shall go and think about it.

ありがとうさよなら、君わ愛してる。
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 3:30 PM