Tuesday, April 28, 2009
#358: Can't be bothered
Hello.
Back to post mynot-very-beloved Barney's theory about Kanda Yuu :)
Basically:
Kanda's tattoo is the Innocence, and Mugen is the conductor of the Innocence. That's all I really remember cause I was being nagged at to eat my food >_>
Okay I am seriously wanting a new phone :( and the w705 with playnow seems so tempting, wtfzx.
LOL lah you, lames :)
I love my darlll :D
Aiyah. Parents nagging luhsxc. :X
Lmaos, lameeeeeee. -_-
DEMON AFTERMATH. Somehow when I read 185 and 186, I have this super sore urge to laugh out loud but can't cus my parents :x
ohya. Allen became Tyki-ish in 184. :OOOO.
page 08
Go look at the picture ;x
Yes, that was Kanda Yuu.
lol. reading darl's section blog, and fyi now i feel like crying and i dont know why . ;(


Back to post my
Basically:
Kanda's tattoo is the Innocence, and Mugen is the conductor of the Innocence. That's all I really remember cause I was being nagged at to eat my food >_>
Okay I am seriously wanting a new phone :( and the w705 with playnow seems so tempting, wtfzx.
LOL lah you, lames :)
I love my darlll :D
Aiyah. Parents nagging luhsxc. :X
Lmaos, lameeeeeee. -_-
DEMON AFTERMATH. Somehow when I read 185 and 186, I have this super sore urge to laugh out loud but can't cus my parents :x
ohya. Allen became Tyki-ish in 184. :OOOO.
page 08
Go look at the picture ;x
Yes, that was Kanda Yuu.
lol. reading darl's section blog, and fyi now i feel like crying and i dont know why . ;(


Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 9:58 PM