Friday, April 10, 2009
City Harvest Church(:
Hello :D
Finally pressed the blogger button -.-
Shall not elaborate on what's a service -.-
Anyway, was woken up at 9.15 by Wendy Hu :x
Got changed, yadablah and left house at 10 ;0 met her at her stop at ummm 10.15 I think bah ? :O
Yadablah, got on 157 and headed to Boon Lay :D
Chatted about things (example being Adolf having only one testicle...) and reached quite fast :)
She's deaf lah :x
Tell her that
"I'm shy, I'm quiet,
An angel in disguise.
I'm loud and crazy,
A true devil inside."
And she heard it as
"...a shoo devil inside."
D:
LOL.
Anyway, met her cell group at Boon Lay.
They're super LOL -.- kept laughing on the bus.
And one of them, Gordon, is taller than Kuo ._. 180+ cm.
When getting off the bus he hit my head cause the bus suddenly stop.
Wl T.T (insulted.)
Wendy's cell group is super cool luh lol. Very friendly people ;D
Anyway skippp
The service was super nice. ;)
And they had a drama. Realistic until dk what ! :D
Then after that continued service, then went home :)
Will try to go next week hahas . Wendy say that next week got buffet ;O
I want! (LOL).
Kkkkkkk bye :0
Finally pressed the blogger button -.-
Shall not elaborate on what's a service -.-
Anyway, was woken up at 9.15 by Wendy Hu :x
Got changed, yadablah and left house at 10 ;0 met her at her stop at ummm 10.15 I think bah ? :O
Yadablah, got on 157 and headed to Boon Lay :D
Chatted about things (
She's deaf lah :x
Tell her that
"I'm shy, I'm quiet,
An angel in disguise.
I'm loud and crazy,
A true devil inside."
And she heard it as
"...a shoo devil inside."
D:
LOL.
Anyway, met her cell group at Boon Lay.
They're super LOL -.- kept laughing on the bus.
And one of them, Gordon, is taller than Kuo ._. 180+ cm.
When getting off the bus he hit my head cause the bus suddenly stop.
Wl T.T (insulted.)
Wendy's cell group is super cool luh lol. Very friendly people ;D
Anyway skippp
The service was super nice. ;)
And they had a drama. Realistic until dk what ! :D
Then after that continued service, then went home :)
Will try to go next week hahas . Wendy say that next week got buffet ;O
I want! (LOL).
Kkkkkkk bye :0
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 5:46 PM