Wednesday, April 08, 2009
cross country ;O
What can I do, when there's so much that nobody tries to understand.
It's as if we're living in our own world and they're living in theirs.
I just want to give up and pretend this isn't happening.
Heyyy[:
Tomorrow's cross-country and I am not excited. Why would I be la :x
Kay :0
So that's settled. &omg arielpang, you owe people money $_________$|l|
-I owe Madeline $1.40 :X
-& the drinks stall aunty 10cents.
Oops.
I may run Cross country tomorrow. See how ;o
Because I find that this year Blue House very suay >< style="font-weight: bold;">&the worst part is that Mr. House Captain Lim Jun Hong got CRAMPS today. Omg D:
Like what Wilson said, "wo men de wang pai mei you le". Aka our championship is gone. Crap :(
Our final hope gone liao, die.
& I thought we still had hope :(
I guess our only hope is housegames & sportsmeet le .
eeee.
Guess I'll run tomorrow. If ljh brings his Eclipse then I won't run. (ohyea, he has to ask his mum: insider's joke)
Haha ;D
A pretty video yoo :]
Anw I gtg kk. Have to wake up at 4+ & I'm still needed to wish Wendy happy birthday :x
It's as if we're living in our own world and they're living in theirs.
I just want to give up and pretend this isn't happening.
Heyyy[:
Tomorrow's cross-country and I am not excited. Why would I be la :x
Schedule for 09April'09:
- Wake up at 4.45am (Lol gosh.)
- Out of house at 5.15am. (...)
- Meet Cynthia and Wenxin aka Hapagou at Westmall Mac at 5.30am.
- Breakfast until 6am. (....)
- Take 852 to MacRitchie.
- Reach there around 7 :]
Kay :0
So that's settled. &omg arielpang, you owe people money $_________$|l|
-I owe Madeline $1.40 :X
-& the drinks stall aunty 10cents.
Oops.
I may run Cross country tomorrow. See how ;o
Because I find that this year Blue House very suay >< style="font-weight: bold;">&the worst part is that Mr. House Captain Lim Jun Hong got CRAMPS today. Omg D:
Like what Wilson said, "wo men de wang pai mei you le". Aka our championship is gone. Crap :(
Our final hope gone liao, die.
& I thought we still had hope :(
I guess our only hope is housegames & sportsmeet le .
eeee.
Guess I'll run tomorrow. If ljh brings his Eclipse then I won't run. (ohyea, he has to ask his mum: insider's joke)
Haha ;D
A pretty video yoo :]
Anw I gtg kk. Have to wake up at 4+ & I'm still needed to wish Wendy happy birthday :x
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 6:22 PM