Thursday, April 09, 2009
Fade to Black, I Call Your Name
Hello :]
Back after sleeping for two hours. :)
Today was boring x.x
Had a super weird dream about using the computer at the canteen-toilet area -.- Walao.
Then got spotcheck LOL.
Anyway, woke up at 4.55am :\
Daddy fetched me to West Mall at 5.30. Reached around 5.35.
Wenxin smsed me telling me that don't have bus. Wth D:
Nevermind, then we waited. D:
&Mac was having some stupid maintenance thing. So no breakfast. Wl.
No bus/MRT from Clementi. Wait until pekcek then end up I call daddy to go fetch her -.- Cus she very easy to ren chu :)
Then he came and pick up me and Cyn and Cyn's friend and Cyn's friend's bro. Lol.
Reached MacRitchie at 7.10? Was chionging in with all the teachers behind us =.=
Then bumped into Shijia PeiYee Evonne Fenella Fengxiang Khangtai (?) and some more classmates :)
So we walked together. YAY :D
Squatted for very long, surrendered bags and wallets.
then they set off. Me and Madeline were walking around. Saw Cherie's secret admirer. ;x
Then they came back :) congrats to jennifer tan zi hui on getting 3RD! :D
After prize-giving, went out ;)wanted to go with them but ended up went with Pam and the others to IMM ;D
Literally a 'class party' as quoted by below-mentioned. :D
And Wilson kena pangseyed by Fengxiang (the lu chi!) :D
Cus he got on the bus then the rest don't want get on. WAHAHAHA.
One boy + alot of girls = SISSY :X ok joking.
Walao limjunhong don't want lend me eclipse, iasuicoshoxj.
Nevermind. Ate longjohnsilver and I chu chou T.T The stpid tartar sauce squirted on me ! LOL TT
Then while cleaning my specs, the right lens dropped out T.T
Thanks ljh (you still suck cus you dont want lend me eclipse) for fitting it back wahaha :D
Dabao-ed for my mum and we went shopping. MENTOS! :D :D :D
I think people must have thought we were mad. :)
Went to daiso, then rooftop garden. So offensive, we play at the playground the person say. "No adults here please".
Wl since when I become adult.
OHHHH and today was Ms Tan's last day TT
Haha she gave me chocs ytd ;D
Anyway originally wanted go library find the boys who knows they poofpoof fly liao. -.-
AKA I GO HOME MYSELF. Zzz. Anyway was sleeping on the bus so nevermind.
Homed, bathed, slept. Woke up, com-ed. :x
Back after sleeping for two hours. :)
Today was boring x.x
Had a super weird dream about using the computer at the canteen-toilet area -.- Walao.
Then got spotcheck LOL.
Anyway, woke up at 4.55am :\
Daddy fetched me to West Mall at 5.30. Reached around 5.35.
Wenxin smsed me telling me that don't have bus. Wth D:
Nevermind, then we waited. D:
&Mac was having some stupid maintenance thing. So no breakfast. Wl.
No bus/MRT from Clementi. Wait until pekcek then end up I call daddy to go fetch her -.- Cus she very easy to ren chu :)
Then he came and pick up me and Cyn and Cyn's friend and Cyn's friend's bro. Lol.
Reached MacRitchie at 7.10? Was chionging in with all the teachers behind us =.=
Then bumped into Shijia PeiYee Evonne Fenella Fengxiang Khangtai (?) and some more classmates :)
So we walked together. YAY :D
Squatted for very long, surrendered bags and wallets.
then they set off. Me and Madeline were walking around. Saw Cherie's secret admirer. ;x
Then they came back :) congrats to jennifer tan zi hui on getting 3RD! :D
After prize-giving, went out ;)
Literally a 'class party' as quoted by below-mentioned. :D
And Wilson kena pangseyed by Fengxiang (the lu chi!) :D
Cus he got on the bus then the rest don't want get on. WAHAHAHA.
One boy + alot of girls = SISSY :X ok joking.
Walao limjunhong don't want lend me eclipse, iasuicoshoxj.
Nevermind. Ate longjohnsilver and I chu chou T.T The stpid tartar sauce squirted on me ! LOL TT
Then while cleaning my specs, the right lens dropped out T.T
Thanks ljh (you still suck cus you dont want lend me eclipse) for fitting it back wahaha :D
Dabao-ed for my mum and we went shopping. MENTOS! :D :D :D
I think people must have thought we were mad. :)
Went to daiso, then rooftop garden. So offensive, we play at the playground the person say. "No adults here please".
Wl since when I become adult.
OHHHH and today was Ms Tan's last day TT
Haha she gave me chocs ytd ;D
Anyway originally wanted go library find the boys who knows they poofpoof fly liao. -.-
AKA I GO HOME MYSELF. Zzz. Anyway was sleeping on the bus so nevermind.
Homed, bathed, slept. Woke up, com-ed. :x
Ichigo: Rukia... is the one who changed my world!
Rukia: Let me hear it! Your name...!
Ichigo: That person's existence is really disappearing... ...to white... that person was surely here...
Their meeting was destiny.
Ichigo: Give me the sword, Death God!
Rukia: I'm not "Death God",...I'm Kuchiki Rukia.
Ichigo: I'm... Kurosaki Ichigo.
An irreplaceable friend.
Renji:It's your fault Rukia is going to be killed!
Renji/Ichigo: So that's why I have to save Rukia!
Why?
Ichigo: RUKIA!
Release date: 13th December!
Labels: will post more detailed tomorrow
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 7:33 PM