Wednesday, April 22, 2009
G O L D
SCCO, we're all damn proud of US. Gold Orchestra, AT LAST ! :D
I don't know what to say lah. :x

But I'm gna miss my seniors. A lot. :(

Found out the new committee yesterday ;0

Chairperson: Krystal Chia. Guanyue wo men shang!
Vice-chairperson: Sinyee; Susanti
Section Leader (Woodwinds): Libin. QUDI FOREVER!
AQM (scores): Cherie
Assistant Treasurer/Secretary: PomeloPamela
Junior Orchestra Leader: Zhiming
Woohooooo :D
I tell you, I am like totally so never going to call Sunchin my 'junior' until he proves that he has a better running stamina than me. Tell me that he taller than me I still okay, but tell me he taller than me and then run slower than me I bth de ._.

PE, slacked and played Captain's Ball :0
Gowtham not fair de -3- keep snatching the ball. Already so tall still bully people~~~

Lol.

Home E test sucks . Gonna flunk it I think lols: nothing went into my head when I was mugging x.x

Anyway, music was mindmaps. Recess, drank milo -3-

kk anyway bye. Will elaborate more tomorrow. Crush by David Archuleta is nice. :D

Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 6:32 PM