Thursday, May 28, 2009
Half a year
Wow :/ Time moves so damn fast this year, wth.
Suddenly SYF is over, seniors have stepped down, exams are finished, house games and academic results are out, ccas are resuming and class outing/ class tee being designed and organised.
As predicted, my results sucked.
Really really regretted not studying for Geog, wth.
Because I got A2 when I could have easily gotten A1. CRAP LAH.
Yea, I know I may get flamed because I'm not happy with an A2, but really, I thought that Geography will be my only chance of getting A.
And that premonition didn't come true, but it came damn close. I got 2 A2s and 1 A1, 3 B4s, 1 C5 and 1 E8. Lmao, -.-
But I have to admit I'm very surprised at my english scores. Paper 1 got 22 and 22, Paper 2 got 19 and 19. :O
And since Oral ain't counted, I got 82 :D
Which came as a big shock to me. 7 marks over 75 leh, first time ! :O
Heeeee(:
House Games :)
3rd! ♥ out of four -.-
LOL.
Do ! :)
Haha, Ulquihime ftw. ._. worried for tomorrow.
Anw, today and yesterday was well, ownage.
Played UNO! :)
Okay, rather, Murderer. I think everyone knows how to play so -.-
Sat at the back of the class because there was a damn big group. Yesterday and today! :)
Kena scolded by Mr Koh when he was showing Night at the Museum because ctp was too noisy.-.-
Haha, ownage. I can't be murderer de x.x Always kena caught. :D but got once I killed everyone ;) when it was actually vry obvious who was the detective (aka Cheryl :X)
chuatingpeng is vry what hur, I not laughing your problem mehhh =3=
I LOVE BYAKUSHII (slash) BYABOOOO :)
Btw, I got the Bleach Artbook from Michelle :DD
Anw, I realised that our class got so many Bleach fans :O and one of them is chuashijiaa :D
HA HA HA I watched Diamond Dust Rebellion 5 times alr (total -.-) (damn, addicted)
Speaking of shijia, she made me restart watching Bleach. And I gave up after the third episode :x simply because anime-Ulquiorra is so kuku :x
Rawr, rawr rawr AND AND ANDDD I want the fourth Bleach movie to be Ulquihime. HAA! x:
Kay, rather emo stuff. Wong , do not read unless you want to be upset.
It's been half a year. Why can't I just let go? I'm upset with me. How totally ironic. D; but I really don't want to let go. Do I? I don't know.
there's a childish side of me which is saying that it wants me to hold on to them forever. then there's ME, who says that it's time to let go. Now what.
Yay, emoing over.
-.-
PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, Ulquihime style ^^,
six more months, btr cherish it.
Ha, saturday I want go CHC! Heard that FIR is gg ! :OOOO
And so is queka and a(golf)hit(her):D
BYTHEWAY, (aimed at Michelle) DID YOU KNOW THAT WHEN ULQUIORRA SAID 'Come with me, woman. There is no room for negotiation.', the kanji for that statement can be translated to 'Fall in love with me, woman. There is no room for negotiation.' OMFG! :)
And that reminds me. I still haven't gotten my SA1 compo -.-
Heh, kkk bye. Btw guys, go watch We live in Singapura. Super CRAP and farnny.
Suddenly SYF is over, seniors have stepped down, exams are finished, house games and academic results are out, ccas are resuming and class outing/ class tee being designed and organised.
As predicted, my results sucked.
Really really regretted not studying for Geog, wth.
Because I got A2 when I could have easily gotten A1. CRAP LAH.
Yea, I know I may get flamed because I'm not happy with an A2, but really, I thought that Geography will be my only chance of getting A.
And that premonition didn't come true, but it came damn close. I got 2 A2s and 1 A1, 3 B4s, 1 C5 and 1 E8. Lmao, -.-
But I have to admit I'm very surprised at my english scores. Paper 1 got 22 and 22, Paper 2 got 19 and 19. :O
And since Oral ain't counted, I got 82 :D
Which came as a big shock to me. 7 marks over 75 leh, first time ! :O
Heeeee(:
House Games :)
3rd! ♥ out of four -.-
LOL.
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
Do ! :)
Haha, Ulquihime ftw. ._. worried for tomorrow.
Anw, today and yesterday was well, ownage.
Played UNO! :)
Okay, rather, Murderer. I think everyone knows how to play so -.-
Sat at the back of the class because there was a damn big group. Yesterday and today! :)
Kena scolded by Mr Koh when he was showing Night at the Museum because ctp was too noisy.-.-
Haha, ownage. I can't be murderer de x.x Always kena caught. :D but got once I killed everyone ;) when it was actually vry obvious who was the detective (aka Cheryl :X)
chuatingpeng is vry what hur, I not laughing your problem mehhh =3=
I LOVE BYAKUSHII (slash) BYABOOOO :)
Btw, I got the Bleach Artbook from Michelle :DD
Anw, I realised that our class got so many Bleach fans :O and one of them is chuashijiaa :D
HA HA HA I watched Diamond Dust Rebellion 5 times alr (total -.-) (damn, addicted)
Speaking of shijia, she made me restart watching Bleach. And I gave up after the third episode :x simply because anime-Ulquiorra is so kuku :x
Rawr, rawr rawr AND AND ANDDD I want the fourth Bleach movie to be Ulquihime. HAA! x:
Kay, rather emo stuff. Wong , do not read unless you want to be upset.
It's been half a year. Why can't I just let go? I'm upset with me. How totally ironic. D; but I really don't want to let go. Do I? I don't know.
there's a childish side of me which is saying that it wants me to hold on to them forever. then there's ME, who says that it's time to let go. Now what.
Yay, emoing over.
-.-
PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, Ulquihime style ^^,
six more months, btr cherish it.
Ha, saturday I want go CHC! Heard that FIR is gg ! :OOOO
And so is queka and a(golf)hit(her):D
BYTHEWAY, (aimed at Michelle) DID YOU KNOW THAT WHEN ULQUIORRA SAID 'Come with me, woman. There is no room for negotiation.', the kanji for that statement can be translated to 'Fall in love with me, woman. There is no room for negotiation.' OMFG! :)
And that reminds me. I still haven't gotten my SA1 compo -.-
Heh, kkk bye. Btw guys, go watch We live in Singapura. Super CRAP and farnny.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 9:13 PM
