Saturday, May 16, 2009
Nihilism, the power of the Cuatro Espada
HARLOH. :D
At cousin's house using mac now hohoooo. -mac reminds me of Kevin's Mac fetish o.o- Hehhh.
Nothing much to do actually lahhhh x.x Cus my forum links are at somewhere around 15 or 16 -.- haizx.
Miaow, but nevermind luh. I love my pomelotomatopotatopoopoo. (new name) (yay) (x3)
Yayz, today going to Changi Village(:
I wna buy manymany books! :x but no money niah ._.
(cyt looks like a siaozharbor according to my niang ;O)
That reminds me, yesterday I was smsing Adolf and he went Ohmytian! (aka oh my yitian o.o)
Hahhhhh.
And he got lost on the way to his friend's house to Tampines :D
LU CHI NIA! :D
-okay, I'm evil.-
&I love the Hades and Persephone = Ulqui and Hime theory :D
Ha. But I came up with a new fic (:
Entitled Nihilism, which by the way is my word of the day 160509.
And it includesIchigo-being-bashed-to-piecesIchigo-being-injured-to-the-point-that-he-cannot-be-a-shinigami-anymore-yay.
HA! who ask him kill my beloved. -.-
Ahhhhh I want to see the next chapter! I want to see DGM! I WANT TO SEE LAVI AND YU, DAMMIT! x.x.
I realised that my past three posts (including this) have all been aboutUlquihimeanime and manga.
Dots.
Hah.
Exams suck.
):
._.
I think I'm gna plunk maths yo.
And home e.
Nevermind, don't care.
(:
I'm spamming.
Ohnoe.
Have to relink people and let my brader use liaozx, tomorrow then post luh ;/
Speaking of my brader, he has manboobs.
:DDDDDDDDD
HEEEE.
bytheway my spaghetti level 8 already! omg happy, yay.
*hyperventilating with michelle* Oh, I had a sadistic dream yesterday :( it had something to do with Kanda and Michelle and Barney. -cough- do not wish to elaborate.
But I also had a very pretty dream of Ulquihime! Which was the basis for my fanfic (:
Gna type it out asap once PS Aishiteru is done with chapter SEVEN!
(x
Kay, bye ._.
At cousin's house using mac now hohoooo. -mac reminds me of Kevin's Mac fetish o.o- Hehhh.
Nothing much to do actually lahhhh x.x Cus my forum links are at somewhere around 15 or 16 -.- haizx.
Miaow, but nevermind luh. I love my pomelotomatopotatopoopoo. (new name) (yay) (x3)
Yayz, today going to Changi Village(:
I wna buy manymany books! :x but no money niah ._.
(cyt looks like a siaozharbor according to my niang ;O)
That reminds me, yesterday I was smsing Adolf and he went Ohmytian! (aka oh my yitian o.o)
Hahhhhh.
And he got lost on the way to his friend's house to Tampines :D
LU CHI NIA! :D
-okay, I'm evil.-
&I love the Hades and Persephone = Ulqui and Hime theory :D
Ha. But I came up with a new fic (:
Entitled Nihilism, which by the way is my word of the day 160509.
And it includes
HA! who ask him kill my beloved. -.-
Ahhhhh I want to see the next chapter! I want to see DGM! I WANT TO SEE LAVI AND YU, DAMMIT! x.x.
I realised that my past three posts (including this) have all been about
Dots.
Hah.
Exams suck.
):
._.
I think I'm gna plunk maths yo.
And home e.
Nevermind, don't care.
(:
I'm spamming.
Ohnoe.
Have to relink people and let my brader use liaozx, tomorrow then post luh ;/
:DDDDDDDDD
HEEEE.
bytheway my spaghetti level 8 already! omg happy, yay.
*hyperventilating with michelle* Oh, I had a sadistic dream yesterday :( it had something to do with Kanda and Michelle and Barney. -cough- do not wish to elaborate.
But I also had a very pretty dream of Ulquihime! Which was the basis for my fanfic (:
Gna type it out asap once PS Aishiteru is done with chapter SEVEN!
(x
Kay, bye ._.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 6:29 PM