Saturday, May 02, 2009
-sniggering at episode 18-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I CAN'T STAND IT IT'S TOO FUNNY I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS SUPER ULTRA VIOLENT EPISODE GOT THIS VERY RANDOM PART COME OUT, KANASAIIIIIII.
okay.
anyway.
happy birthday to wongsiuhui aka chou sotong (slash) qingren .
jy in zhongyinsheng okay, woodwinds will show them.
:)
watching episode 18 of season 2 already. fast right :D hopefully by monday can finish the last few episodes.
very funny lah =.= burst out laughing halfway while watching. x.x
WALAO EH VERY RETARDED LAH=.=
Tmdddd. -.-
Apparently that's why they're fighting, and -cough- Gundam -cough- -cough-
RC level 8 yesterday, today level 9. Super happy de =3=
Should I watch episode 19? :(
else I got 7 more episodes. =3=
Best friends aren't just limited to the two of us. I love you Barney you super duper evil and idiotic purple dinosaur who makes people laugh. I love you Mizuiro for your adoration of Ulquiorra. I love you zhaowenxin for being a nutty woman(x.x). I love Madddd for being mad (daniel's wei hun qi.)
OMFG. GUNDAM 00 EPISODE 19 THE SONG IS LIKE WTH SO SPOOKY T.T
Okay, I have deduced that episode 19 is the most interesting episode in the entire season 2 so far. How interesting, indeed.
Indeed very intense. And dangerous. DAMN CLIFFHANGERS!
Ptelomy= Put the lor mee.
I feel very pale sia. The end was so ... unexpected.
I believe that cliffhangers should die. :(
:)
anyway, bye.
I can't believe that this is gonna be the last year we're gonna be together. D:
Planning on returning to audition after MYE.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I CAN'T STAND IT IT'S TOO FUNNY I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS SUPER ULTRA VIOLENT EPISODE GOT THIS VERY RANDOM PART COME OUT, KANASAIIIIIII.
okay.
anyway.
happy birthday to wongsiuhui aka chou sotong (slash) qingren .
jy in zhongyinsheng okay, woodwinds will show them.
:)
watching episode 18 of season 2 already. fast right :D hopefully by monday can finish the last few episodes.
very funny lah =.= burst out laughing halfway while watching. x.x
Reasons for fighting:
Setsuna: Gundam.
Allelujah: Marie.
Soma/Marie: Colonel.
Lockon: Anew.
Tieria: Veda.
Saji: Louise.
Louise: Saji.
Andrei: Mother.
WALAO EH VERY RETARDED LAH=.=
Tmdddd. -.-
Apparently that's why they're fighting, and -cough- Gundam -cough- -cough-
RC level 8 yesterday, today level 9. Super happy de =3=
Should I watch episode 19? :(
else I got 7 more episodes. =3=
Best friends aren't just limited to the two of us. I love you Barney you super duper evil and idiotic purple dinosaur who makes people laugh. I love you Mizuiro for your adoration of Ulquiorra. I love you zhaowenxin for being a nutty woman(x.x). I love Madddd for being mad (daniel's wei hun qi.)
OMFG. GUNDAM 00 EPISODE 19 THE SONG IS LIKE WTH SO SPOOKY T.T
Okay, I have deduced that episode 19 is the most interesting episode in the entire season 2 so far. How interesting, indeed.
Indeed very intense. And dangerous. DAMN CLIFFHANGERS!
Ptelomy= Put the lor mee.
I feel very pale sia. The end was so ... unexpected.
I believe that cliffhangers should die. :(
:)
anyway, bye.
I can't believe that this is gonna be the last year we're gonna be together. D:
Planning on returning to audition after MYE.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 3:45 PM