Friday, May 15, 2009
This, here in my hand, is the Heart. -ver. 2.
I couldn't resist x.x
The girl HAS the spirit to fight, but it’s always suppressed because of the horrible perception of herself or the presence of her friends [whom she feels inferior to]. These last chapters have made me believe the chains around Orihime are loosening and a mind-altering event [like Ulquiorra’s death or her broken image of Ichigo] is going to cast them off of her for good. Only then can she restore her individuality, confidence, and love for herself.
Concerning the Orihime relationships, the two biggest contenders at this point are Ulquiorra and Ishida. As for the other guy, I have a hard time believing she will wind up with Ichigo.
I'm setting aside IchiHime because, really, after everything I can never see it happen (and if it does, it will be through bad writing/plotkai IMO and IchiRuki fans will get sourly pissed :/).
With Ishi, I almost gave up on him before this all happened. He just seemed like another Ichi for me, trying to protect Hime so she wouldnt need to fight and such. But my opinion on IshiHime did start taking a turn. Ishi accepted taking her up though I'm not sure why (it just seemed odd and yet made sense at the same time but I have no explanation :/)
Now with UlquiHime (you all forgot about GrimmHime XDD). Its been proven, with manga proof, that the two characters seemed to have taken a different route in their relationship other then prisoner and guard. It's sort of an unexplainable difference.
Orihime seems tougher and more sure of what she believes in (with Ichi, lately, she hasnt been so sure
). This is rather cute since she seems very stubbon with him around ^^ and he's cute too, fighting back against her beliefs. Its like children fighting (hm, were have I heard that comparison before.....). They don't bicker like normal arguments tend to make people do. They just never interupt each other and counter and surprise the other. Ulqui found it odd when Orihime talked about how her friends and her were always connected through their hearts and that she is not worried about anything when he friends are with her. Orihime must find it odd (we need her POV
) that Ulqui thinks so lowly of the heart and feelings without much of an explanation.
They seem to, again, butt heads on the topic and this leds to Ulqui asking questions when he should be doing his work as well as contridicting what he says all the time. He seems to act OOC. Either that or he keeps forgetting what he said a few seconds ago
With the hand reach, I believe we at least got some parts of Orihime's POV. It's obvious that, after everything, she still isnt scared of him and even forgives him straight out like that.
The mutiple hand reaching on her part tells us more; that she really didn't want him to go.
I wish Kubo had walked us through Orihime's thoughts. Did she notice Ulqui saved Ishi or not? And what of her other times with him?
the longer the wait to return to Orihime, the more likely fandom will forget all about Ulquiorra - therefore it'll make his return TWICE as EPIC as it'd be if he returns now.
Afterall, he got two releases which made him epic, so why not double his Epicness?
That'll certainly make Fandom go wild, while the ones who hate Ulqui will not be happy - but hell they'd have to suck it up when he does return. 
SHE MUST STEP IT UP OR SCREAM TO HER FRIENDS THAT SHE CAN FIGHT WHEN SHE PUTS HER MIND AND SOUL TO IT!!!
GO ORIHIME GO! GO ORIHIME GO! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
EVEN ULQUIORRA BELIVES IN YOU!!!!
In fact, the only person who has behaved in a sensible fashion at all is now dead...
... Ok, so given all that, I would love to see Ulquiorra come back at some point because, personally, I don't think any of the three nakama up on the dome are going to be right until they have a chance to acknowledge what, in the end, they ended up owing their "enemy." If it wasn't for Ulquiorra, Ichigo would have killed Ishida, and it would have been Orihime's fault.
With one strike Ulquiorra put them all in his debt and now he's dead.
I want to see Orhime come around more than anything else in Bleach.
Ulquiorra was made for Orihime.I look back on her character before the HM arc and it’s safe to say she was more determined & confident in herself & her abilities, even if she did mess up or needed help from those around her. Orihime’s characterization has definitely changed since those days and not for the better. I’m appalled over how stagnant her development has been along with her unhealthy exclusivity of Ichigo.
The girl HAS the spirit to fight, but it’s always suppressed because of the horrible perception of herself or the presence of her friends [whom she feels inferior to]. These last chapters have made me believe the chains around Orihime are loosening and a mind-altering event [like Ulquiorra’s death or her broken image of Ichigo] is going to cast them off of her for good. Only then can she restore her individuality, confidence, and love for herself.
Concerning the Orihime relationships, the two biggest contenders at this point are Ulquiorra and Ishida. As for the other guy, I have a hard time believing she will wind up with Ichigo.
I'm setting aside IchiHime because, really, after everything I can never see it happen (and if it does, it will be through bad writing/plotkai IMO and IchiRuki fans will get sourly pissed :/).
With Ishi, I almost gave up on him before this all happened. He just seemed like another Ichi for me, trying to protect Hime so she wouldnt need to fight and such. But my opinion on IshiHime did start taking a turn. Ishi accepted taking her up though I'm not sure why (it just seemed odd and yet made sense at the same time but I have no explanation :/)
Now with UlquiHime (you all forgot about GrimmHime XDD). Its been proven, with manga proof, that the two characters seemed to have taken a different route in their relationship other then prisoner and guard. It's sort of an unexplainable difference.
Orihime seems tougher and more sure of what she believes in (with Ichi, lately, she hasnt been so sure
). This is rather cute since she seems very stubbon with him around ^^ and he's cute too, fighting back against her beliefs. Its like children fighting (hm, were have I heard that comparison before.....). They don't bicker like normal arguments tend to make people do. They just never interupt each other and counter and surprise the other. Ulqui found it odd when Orihime talked about how her friends and her were always connected through their hearts and that she is not worried about anything when he friends are with her. Orihime must find it odd (we need her POV
) that Ulqui thinks so lowly of the heart and feelings without much of an explanation.They seem to, again, butt heads on the topic and this leds to Ulqui asking questions when he should be doing his work as well as contridicting what he says all the time. He seems to act OOC. Either that or he keeps forgetting what he said a few seconds ago

With the hand reach, I believe we at least got some parts of Orihime's POV. It's obvious that, after everything, she still isnt scared of him and even forgives him straight out like that.
The mutiple hand reaching on her part tells us more; that she really didn't want him to go.
I wish Kubo had walked us through Orihime's thoughts. Did she notice Ulqui saved Ishi or not? And what of her other times with him?
the longer the wait to return to Orihime, the more likely fandom will forget all about Ulquiorra - therefore it'll make his return TWICE as EPIC as it'd be if he returns now.

Afterall, he got two releases which made him epic, so why not double his Epicness?
That'll certainly make Fandom go wild, while the ones who hate Ulqui will not be happy - but hell they'd have to suck it up when he does return. 
SHE MUST STEP IT UP OR SCREAM TO HER FRIENDS THAT SHE CAN FIGHT WHEN SHE PUTS HER MIND AND SOUL TO IT!!!
GO ORIHIME GO! GO ORIHIME GO! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

EVEN ULQUIORRA BELIVES IN YOU!!!!

Holding a Heart in his Hand, as I like to say, "The three magical "H" words"Damn it I'm getting too excited :D
There has to be another and also a much much much deeper meaning behind, "In my hand, is a heart". And it's not just anyone's heart, it's Orihime's; along with they invisable bond the two of them had unsconciously created between each other. That bond will influence Orihime's actions and the way she thinks in the fiture, in most likely - a positive direction.
This may also wake her up, and be conscious how she was able to act as her true self, the real Orihime, the girl who can and has what it takes to be aknowledged properly by her nakama, and hopefully - she'll realize that it was Ulquiorra, who indirectly made her stronger, helped her find her forgotten confidence and faith that she had lost for herself. (did I word it right?It sure doesn't look like it
)
I really feared that Kubo may not have realized the UlquiHime build up her worked for for 2 or more years. But the hand reach told me others wiseOkay. I'll stop spamming.Don't worry peeps!!! How can anyone say UlquiHime is not there when Kubo COMPLETLY AND OBVIOUSLY added possibly the most shojo, meanigful and heartwrenching scene for them!? I'm sure he has a conscious when he made that scene which means he was full aware of what impact the chappy had on his fans.
So I'll keep believing
In fact, the only person who has behaved in a sensible fashion at all is now dead...
... Ok, so given all that, I would love to see Ulquiorra come back at some point because, personally, I don't think any of the three nakama up on the dome are going to be right until they have a chance to acknowledge what, in the end, they ended up owing their "enemy." If it wasn't for Ulquiorra, Ichigo would have killed Ishida, and it would have been Orihime's fault.
With one strike Ulquiorra put them all in his debt and now he's dead.
I want to see Orhime come around more than anything else in Bleach.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 9:32 PM

It sure doesn't look like it
)
Don't worry peeps!!! How can anyone say UlquiHime is not there when Kubo COMPLETLY AND OBVIOUSLY added possibly the most shojo, meanigful and heartwrenching scene for them!? I'm sure he has a conscious when he made that scene which means he was full aware of what impact the chappy had on his fans.