Lovelovelove(: Heh.
Anyway, tomorrow is maths paper and I got absolutely no confidence :(
SO! English, Chinese, Science and Geography are over (: to be honest lah, I didn't study for any of them, unless you count the super-ultra-last-minute mugging in class. Geography mugged for five minutes liddat nia, cus I got no mood :x
But uh, Chinese I very hardworking ^^, mugged for 15 minutes LOL. And I flunked the chengyu alr, idk how to do! ;( -depressed-
At most also get 1/10 ;D heng is only 10 marks, or I tell you my marks all go down the drain ._.
Zaoju I DAMN happy man! I just studied the chengyu that was tested and then I remembered the zaoju ^^, so I just copied down the zaoju that's in the ciyushouce. Tikam sia! :D
-super duper high- BUT! Idk how to do zaoju for ke wang -.- so I wrote something like I finally got the chance to go Japan, fulfill my ke wang to go there ;D okay not like that lah, I write in proper Chinese kk!(:
Comprehension is epic killer. -.- the last comprehension the first question I head jam. The answer also not in the passage , wth ._.
Huuuuuuu but nevermind lah. At least better than my brother -_-|l|
Geography, I left calculator in my bag. Was very upset with myself cause teacher alr say if need can take then I was wondering why Geog need calculator. K I'm dumb, thankuee :)
Anyway, I think the six-digit location gone case alr, my ruler de lines are too faded LOL. ): nehminddddddddd(:
Eeurgh Aura from .HACK// is so gross T.T I mean the video I'm watching that's coupled with the song :l not the song. LOL.
Meeting my wicked darl on Wednesday after House Games :D craps, I'm gna fail my basketball =3= sure can't shoot de, me so short D: eee why must force US to go. Why cannot other class :(
FIRE FLOWER OWNS THE HOUSE.
-Ah oh, yayeeyayeeyay~-
-lovelove- LEN YOU OWN !
Okay, since my internet is still acting up and I still have some time before I need to chiong my art and Home Econs, I shall post here(:Meow, I need to get online to find the Captivity pictures! D:
Now how ._. heng that time I downloaded one picture alr -_-lll
Okay. I struck the jackpot in youtube today ^^, super happy with what I discovered. Barney be jealous yo!
Got this feeling that we're gonna win basketball next week :D Blue must win brown! :)
Going for house training with Cheryl most probably, keke. Madeline and Meixuen also must come :x teamwork ho.
Anyway, Maths Paper 1 & 2 is over , yay! But I think I screwed paper 2 =.= I did a lot of crappy stuff. And same as Wenxin, lost 5 marks from the last question liao. But other than that still quite okay. :D
I realised that I downloaded so many vocaloid videos that are in Japanese which my computer can't view that there's a whole bunch of ????? ):
I know that I got a couple of Lavi Lenalee videos, a half-dozen UlquiHime videos, two GreeeeN songs and goodness knows how many Gundam 00 videos/songs. Then we have a bunch of VOCALOID videos, majority from KAITO and Miku Hatsune. Then the occasional Rin/Len stuff and one or two group songs. Ohcrap. And there's the oh-so-beloved Evanscence songs that I transferred from my cd and then an absolutely adorable VIVA LA VIDA Code Geass video :0
K that's all.
Have been having weird dreams lately, it's not good. Today, dreamt of my peihwa buddies :( Past few nights have been Ulquiorra and some occasional other characters. Crap -.-
I decided not to copy the entire essay of why Ulquihime owns here. :) http://bleachasylum.com/showthread.php?t=9291&page=2 if you really want to see. Click the spoilers, thankyou.
But this is:
(Orihime's) character remains as static as ever when acting on Kurosaki-kun's behalf and everytime he is near her it's as if she suddenly freezes over and turns into a lifeless puppet with Ichigo pulling the strings for her. For example he asks her to turn back after she intervened with his fight for once and she does nothing but succumb to his will again a longing Kurosaki-kun dying on her lips. She turns lifeless whenever he is in the picture, pale in comparison to the Inoue we have seen with Ulquiorra and the other Espada. Here she was a strong woman for once, refusing to back down, not willing to let herself be broken by the rough treatment she receives in Hueco Mundo.
As an individual Orihime is a tender but strong, compassionate woman who sticks to her beliefs, stands up for herself and for others whenever it is necessary and has enough willpower to live even through the harshest situations she is confronted with. The Orihime near Ichigo isn't all that anymore, she turns into a completely different person who can only mumble his name over and over again like a broken record. Now I don't want to say that saying ones name to express ones concern and love for a person is a bad thing, however it starts to turn unhealthy if one starts to lose oneself in this person and ceases to being an individual. Orihime is like the embodiment of this trope since all of her actions seem to be somehow related to him, she chooses to back down because Ichigo said so, Ichigo falls down defeated and she is the first to run to him (nevermind that your other friend has a sword in his stomach), she swears to get stronger for her friends' sake and yet it is only Ichigo whose image we can see in the scene.
(A)t the time when she tried to fight Yammy, her resolve was weak (focus on Ichigo again) and thus she got crushed in an instant. Even the powerful moment when she was shielding Ichigo from Ulquiorra was played down soon after by Ichigo telling her to step back once again. Yeah now we're back to square 1, great. Her friends simply fail to see the potential that is hidden beneath her delicate features and even Orihime herself is not aware of them. However there has been one exception to the rule, someone who was able to see right through her and to acknowledge all the hidden strengths Orihime had buried deep down for so long.
Ulquiorra is an unusual Espada, his tear streaks and the constant frown he seems to wear all the time strongly contradicts his personality that seems to be generally cold, uncaring and stoic. But exactly because of those prominent traits it makes it easier to see the change he has gone through past chapters. And the cause for this change of heart was no one else but Orihime. Indeed whenever we see Ulquiorra focus on someone it is always Orihime that comes first to his mind, those ambigious glances he spares her all the time, the way he turns around for her whenever she speaks up, all those help to emphasize the strongest characteristic of UlquiHime: They simply bring out the best in each other.
-
tanabata, meaning "Evening of the seventh LUST 7!!!"
It celebrates the meeting of Orihime (Vega) and Hikoboshi (Altair). The Milky Way, a river made from stars that crosses the sky, separates these lovers, and they are allowed to meet only once a year on the seventh day of the seventh lunar month
It appears to me Ulquiorra’s focus shifts from Orihime to his hand. I’m not sure how else the ‘fuzzing’ of the background without any ‘fuzzing’ of the foreground could be interpreted. To me that suggests the movement of something from Orihime to Ulquiorra (the heart obviously), but I can also see this as a more than literal shift in Ulquiorra’s focus, from Orihime to the heart he has been given.
This is the best one:
Remember how we talked about how important it was due to the story that Ulquiorra learned and understood the heart? And that it gives you strength and meaning in life?
If Ulquiorra died without this, it would be contradictionary to general shounen moral. The good must win, the love must win over hatred. Justice over injustice. The fight couldnt end without this been proven. Ulquiorras despair had to be proven wrong, there is hope and there is love. In many ways it turned true; Ulquiorra learned meaning in life and he recieved a heart. Yet; his despair still won.
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/348/17/
"It is because what you humans call a heart, that causes you pain. It is because of that heart that you will die."
Very true mr. Cifer; you got it all right. Hearts make you suffer and causes you death. Here; you could have just lie down and healed yourself up. But no, you had to go on and save those two humans. And because of that heartful behaviour; you died. And suffered while dying. And watched your dear one suffer.
Yep; there is still things left. In this case, it feels unfinished. Despair still won, though he recieved a heart. Its contradictionary according to shounen laws. Ulquiorra will need to be brought back; to be proven wrong in his earlier statements. And thats why i think Orihime will reject him back; the heart makes you strong, it gives you the will to live and to help your loved ones back to life.
Ulquiorra will return!
Total greatness. :) The people at UlquiHime forums are seriously enthu, man o.O
just saw something about a tomato. Do not wish to elaborate.
Anyway, is there a possibility that the legend of Tanabata actually appears in UlquiHime and IchiRuki? O.O
And yea, I always knew that Ichigo sucked. I saw a comment on DeviantART about the chapter where -starts wailing- Ulqui was killed :(
And they were all swearing at Orihime for going “Kurosaki-kun” this “Kurosaki-kun” that. Yeah, big disappointment. Ichigo Kurosaki you suck.
Dots ._. the internet come then gone, wtf ):
And you slip away.
The sweeping insensitivity of this still life.
Some signatures are really pretty man. My Ulquihime folder expanded from 0 things to 200 in a matter of two days :O!
Ju Ni translates (the chapter title) as A heart, entrusted. I took it from the beginning to reflect the Kaien story that one who passes on gives his heart to his nakama or who is with him when he dies. So I took it to mean that his heart was entrusted to Orihime.
If this was true, it's nothing more than pure ownage. :)
Hoho so our beloved Emospada (lol) has a HEART! (heart)
The looks they give each other, the focus those two receive whenever they appear in a scene together, Kubo did it for a reason! Every page we've seen those two together in it is only them, them and no one else. When Ulquiorra sets his eyes on her it's as if Orihime's put under a spell..the world seems to disappear around those two, the air is drawn around their figures and people suddenly begin to vanish. Heck even Kurosaki-kun doesn't get the usual attention when Ulquiorra and Orihime are having a moment ^^ (but he is certainly good at ruining them)
I feel like setting up a Bash-Kurosaki-Kun-FC.
KT, Orihime just shielded Ichigo, the man she thinks she's in love with, so why are you focusing in on her and Ulquiorra's interactions instead? The background faded away, as if they were the only two people in the world... Hoho, where were you going with that, I wonder?
Okay be prepared ^^v
Despite modern connotations of death as evil, Hades was actually more altruistically inclined in mythology. Hades was often portrayed as passive rather than evil; his role was often maintaining relative balance.
>Persephone lived a peaceful life before she became the goddess of the underworld, which, according to Olympian mythographers, did not occur until Hades abducted her and brought her into it. She was innocently picking flowers with some nymphs in a field in Enna when Hades came to abduct her, bursting through a cleft in the earth.
>Hades allowed Persephone to return to her mother, even though he did not want her to. Meaning he put Persephone's desires into account, sometimes even above his own. ![]()
>Hades symbolizes the psychic pain of sorrow, grief, and loneliness --- and the psychological insights these things can lead us to.
>Persephone tried to please her mother and be a "good girl". She expected teachers or supervisors to hold her hand through each step.
>Persephone spent 1/3 of the year in the Underworld with the King and her cold blooded husband, Hades. Eventually, despite who he was, she began to find it within herself to love him.
OWNAGE. ABSOLUTELY OWNAGE!
“Ya know, I had high hopes for Orihime and not because of the Ulqui/Hime shipping, that's just kinda like my crack, but because I really thought she was going to get awesome... but her moment to get awesome has come and gone and the most she could do was meemble "Kurosaki-kun!"
The Ulqui end seems like it might be a good one because it's starting to look like he was too classy to hang anymore... I donno.”
“Hime has been the biggest disappointment of all. I expected more given that Kubo said he liked her and had big plans for her. I'm not even going to speculate on this in terms of the role of women in Shonen/Japanese culture and in terms of Kubo himself. ooops I just did - my bad. Orihime can go off now with her not one, but two knights in shining armor and her godlike powers and restore the balance of creation and I care not. I'll still read Bleach I expect but I've disengaged for the most part.”
“OH GOD ORIHIME!
DDDDDDDDDD8
My single biggest disappointment in Bleach. *facepalm*
Fucking useless twit! And I've run out of patience for the "she's just a kid, cut her some slack" line. Girl is nothing but slack. I've seen kids in RL in serious situations and they know how to act. She never does anything... just – agghhh!”
no one dies in bleach! for the exception of ulquiorra. LAME! ><
This is ridiculous. I would have given my life to protect his!!
Orihime just infuriated me with her indeciciveness and inability to act to save him...all she does is cling to a man who shows no feeling at all for her of anything beyond mere friendship.
Hollow don't love everyday...they are beings who rose from tragic and tormented circumstances. If she even thought about this for just a second, she would realize what she had and let slip through her fingers.
I am no longer following Bleach and have only just loosley been reading the manga...I've had others reading ahead before me to let me know where I need to NOT read.
Ulquiorra was the first and only one I fell in love with. I've never felt this strongly about anyone else...
Yes I know how this looks to pour out my soul like this, but honestly, no one has ever ensnared me like this before.
I usually just closed off where any others were concerned. I never found any other "anime guys" attractive and even now, it will always be only Ulquiorra.
Even watching other anime...and the popular ones...it's not the same...no one else has the effect Ulquiorra had on me.
My art even improved as a result of inspiration derived from him!
kubo(yes, deliberately lower cased) seems oblivious to what he's done with such a magnificent man.
This time it's too far...the so-called "good" side doesn't always have to win.
The real world isn't like that...good doesn't win in real life...
I've lost my father to a drunk driver and watched as several good people died of disease while hate-filled people go unscathed. ![]()
Gone from his stupid manga, maybe...but never gone from my heart and soul which he has left his mark on so profoundly.
Lord Schiffer...I will never forget you.
-
I really don't like how ichigo always has to win somehow even if it looks like it's by accident.
-I was so mad what kubo made Ichigo do to him!I'm just so cool on that series now... Psssh