Thursday, June 04, 2009
02,03,04June09.
-June 02-

JIALATZ LIAOZ!

(btw, before I forget: Happy birthday to FURROG's ownerrrrr)

It's food and funfair ;D the idiotic situational writing.

ANYWAY :/

I just realised something bad.

;o

Demon and Daughter, the KAITO song, is not only a LaviLenalee pairing >_______>

It's a forbidden love pairing (cough no yaoi) !!!! WHICH MEANS I CAN USE IT FOR Ulquihime :DDDD

homggg . RenRuki? :X

-highz-

one hour more before I have t report t CO, so offlining in 15minutes ^^,

Finished colouring a lot of pictures, LOL.

Go my facebook see ! ^^.

I even coloured ULQUIHIME :O!!!

And a lot of LAVI ! ;3

So happyyy.

Hehhhhhhh.

Bored.

TURN YOU UPSIDE DOWN AND THROW YOU OUT OF WINDOW LAHHH.

That was aimed at no one in particular.

But QianRen says I'm sick because I clicked 294 times in 30sec =.=

Uh. I used my right hand. Somewhat hack ba. LOL.

NOT MY FAULT. D:

HA I JUST FOUND OUR WW POP NIGHT PICTURE!

:D

-June 03-

I LOVE KOHHUASHAN MANZ ! :D

Crazy woman! :D

Haha, yesterday's bus trip home was so damn retarded that I smile at the thought x.x

Maybe it's just me lahh, but yahh.


You know what she said? She said.

I think I got H1N1. Today my friend sms me, say 'You wake up liao mah?' and she replied something like 'I woke up at 5.05, then 5.45, then 6.15, 6.30, then cannot go back to sleep. Then 7 I wake up again, then cannot sleep so roll here, roll there. Then 7.30, I buaytahan already, so I go brush my teeth and go downstairs. So I think I got H1N1.”


Me and Wenxin: O_________O

Wenxin: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Me: Wenxin, you siao liaoz.


On the bus, I said, “Eh, you roll down the stairs ah?”

She: Ah? No lahh, the stairs too steep liao.

Me: You sure your back no dent?

Felicia: (taps Huashan's back) Eh, I ask you ah, –

Huashan: OWWW .

Me: MWAHAHAHAHAHA (Wenxin the Second)

Get the joke mah ;O

Lol.

-.-

Nah, I'm just thinking that your behaviour is so cute, it's enraging. Just like Kanda and Allen.”

This time, Lenalee really smacked him, her cheeks burning up.

Haha, Sweet notz? :D

Extract from Dire Circumstances (Dire Consequences) :D

And LinJian, no use looking for it on FF.net, because it's not there yet :D My LifeJournal provides sneak previews updates on the move :D

Am pulling up my stuff on Fanfiction. Finished PS Aishiteru the 7th (Ash Like Snow, Disappearance of Allen Walker), finished I'll Die For You the 1st and 2nd, and Dire Circumstances (Dire Consequences) the 1st ;D

Tomorrow will be time for Rabbit Ears and Shiny Teeth the 3rd :D

Yez, I is rewriting it and CASUAL did not review):

perfect timing is pretty. Me likez cause got angstyyyyy :D

Yez, me is sadistic.

(If I had remembered, I would not have forgotten)

>,<

KAITO is love! Btw on monday I went to Ang Mo Kio and there was a shop called KATO Co. Me: LOLZ (starts typing sms to Barneyyy)

Ohmytianz, me is dead. I failed Wenxin's test horribly :x

=.=

Seems that I see more people passing my quiz than I see myself passing other people's quiz -.

Crapzyyy.

WAIT. I never even passed ANYBODY'S quiz before :X Closest was JieKai's which I got 46% LOL

Because I thought that he liked Allen more than Lavi.

Nevermind, found another Lavi fan :D

Btw, people, go see my fanart album. And the coloured pictures and their uncoloured companions are not drawn by me. I only coloured them and provided the uncoloured ones to see the difference.

And omg, Cookie replied my sms! (breaking news LOL)

:D

Tomorrow is drama enrichment ;/

And, SCCO is involved in Hong Kah CC the New Year Countdown with our Chinese Dance ;D

LOL. Thesaurus (LOLing @ Chippy's sms.)

Back to CO, we got a new pu. And I'm playing xindi, Libin playing Qudi ;/ the pu damn hard for Fernando or something lol.

Because all gaoyin then according to Mr Lee it was supposed to be played on Da Di A (which apparently my hands can't reach) :D

SPEAKING OF HANDS!

Wendy Hu's hands are smaller than me ;O

That day me and Queka were talking about Qudi while going to City Harvest, then Wendy was like “Eh Ariel how you cover the qudi hole sia, I can't how come you can?”

Me: Ah? Oh, my hand very long de.

Wendy: Got mehhh :/

-compare hand-

Me and Queka: OH MY TIAN WENDY HU!

Wendy: T-T

Wendy epic fail :/

:x

...KuoXuan is a damn pedophile , he preys on small kids (think Marvin).

Which reminds me again, I saw Samuel Huang at City Harvest ;O

You know, the mini guy :x

Yeah.

And when we were going home me and Queka suaysuay saw the pedophile on the same bus ):

Heng going home from Boon Lay he dk fly where (my guess is he take mrt)

Then we chatted.

AND I FORGOT TO TAKE ECLIPSE FROM HER D;

aw manz.

:/

Anyway, happy birthday to my two cousins :D

After church on Saturday, immediately went to Sherman's birthday party.

On Sunday, forced myself to wake up and went to Priscilla's birthday :O

And yesterday was Jacqueline's birthday. :d

(sialah, this year damn lot people turn 21 years old ;o)

=3=

AGH, agh, aghhhhh.

-3-

kthxbye.



If I had remembered , I would not have forgotten .

HAHA SARAH :D





-June 04-

Not much. Lit today. Very fun. I like :)
Haha, new fic coming up.
Will post on Livejournal ASAP.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 8:02 PM