Friday, June 19, 2009
Happy birthday to Wilson Cheong who is older than me but still is my di. :D


Yoyoyoz . Me is in love with Ulquiorra again ._.
Anyway, first things first.
My beloved Michelle is overseas . OMG . D:
So I found my tempo-second beta-reader.
Who is also the person I'm betaing for.
Errrr.
-.-

Class outing. Nice(:
I like the two-person bike. OMG SO COOL! And I love ZhaoWenXin. :D
But I hate the bike because it broke down. RAWR.

My brother loves Pokemon. All SunChin's fault lor ! -.-
LOL.

Me like UlquiHime.
Me like being lame.
Me like class outing.
Me no like phone have no USB cable.
Me like take photo.
Me like kajiao Pamela Tan.
Me like MOECO camp concert.

Yeah, went today. It was so COOL and I saw CARITA which was like OMFG WHAT THE HECK SO TIKAM :D
And yeszxzx we saw Zhiming and Krystal and SinYee . Woo guanyueee .
Dk if can go woodwinds outing yet, still haven't ask :x

OHYES, DO YOU KNOW THAT I GOT OUR FAITH 6 PHOTO !?!?! (and the weird thing is that I don't even remember where we took it and why we took it)
From what I saw from last year, none of them seem to have changed very much. AND THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT I ain't looking kuku in this picture! :D

I miss Michelle.
RAWR.
OMG I FOUND THE ARTBOOK PICTURE OF ULQUIORRA! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

弾け! 跳梅! Snap! Tobiume!
想いを放つ。。。 心を放つ。。。光を放つ。。。

I release my emotions...I release my heart...I release this light...

As usual, stolen off forums :x



Farewell Rangiku.. Sorry


-evil smile- I FOUND ANOTHER GGIO VEGA FC NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM GOING HIGH AND I AM ALREADY VERY HIGH TODAY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH D:


All hail the Tiger ! Ggio Vega-Sama

OY GANNY BARNEY! :DDDDD I CLAIM HIM BEFORE YOU! DONT SNATCH! BAD FOR HEALTH! LOL!


Btw, I just noticed, in your sig and avatar, Ulquiora and Vega kinda looks the same...

ME GOOD TASTE. YAY :D
Omg ._.

1234 by the Plain White T's is nice. :O Sounds cool and cute and :3


//what's your rush now, everyone will have his day to die.//


Inoue Orihime
井上 織姫

Inoue: "well"; "above" or "up"
Orihime: "weave" or "fabric"; "princess". (Name reading: "female weaver")
notes: Chizuru calls her "Hime", which could be translated as "princess" as a nickname. KT played on her name as Vega Highwell on one of the title spreads as her 'translated (band?) name'. This clued me in on the fact that Orihime's name is actually based on a Chinese myth where Orihime in the story is also known as the star Vega. Yachiru nicknamed her "bururun" (ぶるるん) which comes from the word "buru" which means "bloomers", more or less associated with "buru-sera" which is the name for Japan's school-girl fetish. I also saw this translated as "big booby", which might as well be the case since Yachiru is pretty much calling Orihime an "early bloomer".

NOTE THE BOLDED WORD :D


V. Cpt. Abarai Renji
阿散井 恋次

Abarai: "flatter" or "recess"; "scatter"; "well"
Renji: "yearning love"; "next in a sequence"
notes: "Renji" is literally translated as a "second love" (RenRuki fans should get a kick out of this, since Rukia had her first crush on Kaien). I'll just say that whoever named Renji must have been a bitter, bitter person.
FU! LOL.


V. Cpt. Matsumoto Rangiku
松本 乱菊

Matsumoto: "pine tree"; "present" (time) or "talent"
Rangiku: "riot" or "war"; "chrysanthemum"
notes: Chrysanthemum is the flower symbol for the third division.

GINMATSU FTW.

I shall go now. Byeee . Happy ended birthday to Wilson.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 10:41 PM