Friday, June 12, 2009
Ink on Paper, Pixels on Screen and Voices in the Microphone.

HELLO PEOPLE, I am back ^ ^
We got first for day camp today, super happy I tell you :D
Details go Siuhui's blog, I lazy type out x.x

And that's not the point.

The point is, I is hearting somebodyyyyyyy .


:D

And me is snatching him from Barney's fridge. (which means he is not Barney -.-)
Okay I like I like! :D
Rawrrrr ! :C

Hahahahahah me ish fridge raider.
Btw, went to PlayMAX today. Quite okay but felt very uhhhh -.-

AND DID YOU KNOW (no ofc not) THAT BARRAGAN'S FRACCION HAS FC?!!??!?! OMG (heart)

...I just spammed Michelle. Sorry.

But I spammed Sunchin even more :D
I can't wait for class outing manzxcccc .

Hur hur hurrrr , Ggio Vega FTW! Ichimaru Gin! ULQUIORRASCHIFFER! (still haven't give up lol-.-) BYAKUSHIIIIIIIII! ♥

see T.T

Me yesterday arrive at conclusion: Me is in liking of guys who have hair that is shorter than long but longer than short.
With the exception of byaboo.

Barney's optician very funny. (I went to WM with Barney and sisters because they got eye check~)
He (to Barney): "Is she from CO?"
Barney: *nods*
He: What instrument? Dizi or pipa?
Me: Uh, dizi.
He: Dizi people got small mouth.
Barney: WTF
Me: Uhhhh....

XD

But that's not the point.
The point is, Komamura was fighting a brinjal.
The second point is that Ggio Vega is shuai.
The third point is that I am in love with the Primera's release.
The fourth point is that Ggio Vega and Ichimaru Gin are shuai and are mine.
The fifth point is that Lilinette is cute.
The sixth point is that chickens can't fly.
The seventh point is that the sixth point is not valid.
The eighth point is that the seventh point isn't proved either.
The ninth point is that Nine is a nice number.
The tenth point is that Ggio is very shuai.
The eleventh point is that this is Zaraki's division number.
The twelfth point is that Twelve reminds me of Syazel Apollo Grantz.
The thirteenth point is that I am bored.
The fourteenth point is that the Musician aka Allen Walker is the Fourteenth.
The fifteenth point is that Ggio Vega is named after a star.
The sixteenth point is that Barragan is old.
The seventeenth point is that I love Ulquiorra Cifer.
The eighteenth point is that Ggio Vega is still very shuai.
The nineteenth point is that Bleach Book Nineteen, Black Moon Rising, was the battle between Ichigo and Byakuya.
The twentieth point is that the above nineteen and a half points are valid.
With the exception of all mentions of Ggio Vega, Ichimaru Gin and Ulquiorra Cifer.
Because I want to make amends:
I LOVE ALL OF THEM :D

WALAO EH why I so random niah -.-

Me no like Soi Fong. But that is still not the point.
The point is that the above point was random.

And the final point is that the bad guys should win at least once T.T
(er no, I am NOT saying that the Primera should win. But I am not saying that he should die either)
And Ggio (Fine, Jio/Vega/Star/Kena-raided-from-fridge) has 30 pages worth of FC !
;D

yeah ggio is one of the best written fraccion so far

he is a complete character, and his release looks cool, and he uses his powers well

and i also hope that his release has some other ability, aside from those claw things XD

SEE!?!?!?!?!
:D






SPOILER:





I knew he would be awesome when he showed up at the beggining of the fraccion fights....
...Because shota-boys are always awesome.





This guy is epic =.=


Quote:
"Canon should not be confused with cannon, although cannon can be used to enforce canon."





"If you support Ulquiorra's return, put this phrase in your signature."




Me support! :D
Yeah, any fandom of a Fraccion is like loving a timebomb. It sucks.

LOL.
Totally -facepalm-
Lilinette must not die, or I will kill Stark.
D:



HA :D

FU! LOL.

But he got killed in the latest episode.
):

RAWR WALAO TOO HIGH LE. All Barney's fault. Keep snatching with me, now see lah! D:

Ohyea, take care all siah, H1N1 pandemic le :O

I got many ideas. One including Cendrillion by Vocaloids with twist of Ulquihime ;D
And I am gna write Ggio fic! :D
OMG THAT WAS -______-
(the normal me would not say that.)

OMG I JUST SAW SOMETHING SO COOL! O:
But I'm not saying, because it's copyrighted (not stated but yea)

By historical fact I'm wanting to confirm whether or not there could have been Chinese immigrants in Japan just prior to WWII (doubtful considering Japan invaded China) due to the opium trade. I... I know, sounds weird, but I swear it's relevant. Sort of.

I'm going on a few things - for one, Ggio's name. -ggio is commonly added onto the end of Italian names, the 'o' denoting a male, but by itself it holds no meaning (like the Japanese -maru). Otherwise, Ggio > Gio > Giovanni > John, which is a name I hate. SO. Going by the spelling in katakana, for Jio written in kanji I chose the ones in my sig, which mean 'child' and 'king'; symbolising his youth and how tigers are the Eastern 'kings of the jungle', his future promise as a great or mighty person.

Vega - and this name surprised me - is linked to the star that the legend of Qi Xi, better known as Tanabata. (Now, all of the Tanabata symbolsim revolves around Orihime and maybe Ichigo, so the fact that Kubo chose 'vega' as Ggio's surname made me think that Ggio is not going to be put up with the likes of the other fodder Arrancar. He stands out, just like the Coolhorn, which may be why they got their own chapter pages.) Ggio's role as the weaver will be symbolised with opium if I get my facts straight.

Also, the reason why I chose this particular time in history for a backstory is because it just so happens to fit right in with what I had planned for with my OC, Kinuaki, whom I created about two years ago and whose story is inspired by Memoirs of a Geisha, Lone Wolf and Cub and general crack. xD

...Eh, yeah, Ggio's appearance stirred up a lot of ideas in me, there's a quite a bit more where that comes from, bit I'll save that for the story. 8)


Oh, and I love the Coolhorn because after weeks of every chapter of Bleach being pretty "meh" with only a few cool moments (the surprise and Division 9 antics of the Pendulum arc, Kira's moment of badassedness and Shuuhei's release), he made me sit up and go "WTF - ? WHOA. AWESOME."


Ya know, I gtg.
bYeeeeeee.

Labels:

Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 10:53 PM