Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Without you.
Without you would be like a rose without time to bloom.
Without you would be like roses without colour, trees without leaves and me without you.
Without you would be like music without a rhythm, like mountains without slopes and me without you.
Without you would be like a world without laughter, words without syllables and me without you.
Without you would be like Kanda without long hair, Lenalee without Dark Boots and me without you.
Without you would be like Allen without Kanda, Lavi without Lenalee and me without you.
Like winter without frost, spring without flowers, summer without picnics. 
Like autumn without rain and smiles without happiness.
Like Ulquiorra without Orihime,
Like cities without cars,
Like me 
without you.

I can go be poet liao -_-"
HA. Okay, whatever. Maple cannot be downloaded): Idk whyyyy. ._.
Nevermind, tomorrow try again. Because tomorrow got patcher. Actually tonight. So if I download now then tomorrow still need do patcher which IMO is a waste of time. 
And I AM TOO LAZY TO UPDATE. Omg nooooo.
Especially when I got so many new ideas now Dx

She knew he was pretending, but she could not help believing in his beautiful lie.
Hoping that he would see the truth.
One day.

Argh okay bye -_- Going Michelle's house tomorrow, yays :D
Sayonara ga, sonnaaaa/ :D

^ ^ LOL.

Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 9:00 PM