Friday, July 10, 2009
383: niconicodouga.
シャオ's voice is amazing. Basically, I'm nuts over DOUGA. :D

1: ASK! (OMG)
2: Re:
3: シャオ (Shao)
4: clear/(shezu)
5: Kogeinu

OMG I LIKELIKELIKELIKEEEE :DD



That reminds me, my ameba account is dead >_>

シャオ = Shiyao = Shao :DDD

Ohohoho vry happy now.

But I'm desperate for some Hueco Mundo action! ): It's been so long at the shinigami there lohh =="
Plus today's chapter was disappointing after last week's. Not to mention the late upload ):
LOL.
Nevermind):

Because the actual Tanabata ain't past yet. (I just remembered, omg I'm phail!)
It's on August 26 on the Lunar calendar. :3

July

The constellations Lyra and Aquila starts to emerge from the east. These two constellations and Cynus come into full view in the east at the end of the month. It corresponds to Chinese calendar the 7th day of the 7th month which according to Chinese legend is the day when the loving couple "Niu Lang" (Lyra) and "zhi Nu" (Aquila) is allow to meet at the bridge (Cynus) across the celestial river, i.e. the milky way. This day is Chinese "Qing Ren Jie" or "Qi Qiao Jie", the equivalent of the Valentine Day.

August
The brightest stars of Lyra, Aquila and Cynus (vega, Altair and Deneb respectively) forms a conspicuous triangle 45° above the horizon in the north eastern direction. It is interesting to look at the rich star field around these brightest stars with binoculars. The triangle stays in the northern hemisphere for another three more month and set in northwest in November.

VEGA LEHH! :D :D :D LOL :D :D :D

Currently obssessed with Les Miserables' Do You Hear The People Sing but シャオ's voice made me forget it (BIG IMPACT! ASK ALSO! :D)

...ASK uses Tieria for his avatar. OMGGGGG D:
LOL.

The design for our newspaper is done already, and Kim Hyun Joong is shuai! >:C
LOL, we were quarreling about it just now :x and I made Peiyee get a fit when I wrote Rayne x Angelique on the board x:

Hohohohoooo life is funn .

AHHHHHHH シャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオシャオ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry , I did not do that ;3

But I heard his voice and could not resist screaming out my feelings (FANGIRLISM LAH)

My neck hurts ):

シャオ, ASK, ぱにょ(Panyo) = WOW.

Woooooo.

LOL I MEMORISED SENNEN NO DUZOUGE ! :D
OMG AND I GOT THE LINK FOR SHAOSHAOSHAO'S SONG! LOL :D

RE:!!!!!

AHHH <3

mylist/5326764 : Shao's page ;D



-NOSEBLEED- OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT THIS ROCKS :D :D :D :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kays , I shall go .////. -nosebleed- LOL.
I MISS SYLVIA. O2MANIA IS EVIL.
I want DJMAX.
DAMN YOU SUNCHIN.
I WANT CO.
EEEEEE.
I MISS MY FLUTE.
EHHH WAIT WTH!?! ==

I don't like my seating arrangement.
Monday is gonna be a crazy day :D
Dk if I can't wait or what.
LOL.

I love シャオ. Now I can't choose between ASK and シャオ ._. Ohnoes.

Baibaiiii, betting 10k that Season 3 of dgm isn't out yet.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 10:01 PM